Cyber Security, Federal Government Lead - Australian Citizenship Required
Area of expertise:
Cyber Security, Federal Government Lead (Canberra)
Do you know how to stop a sophisticated cyber threat? So do we.
Fortune 500 companies don’t need more cyber-security: they need better cyber-security. As IT systems become more accessible and connected, they also become more vulnerable. That’s where you come in. Working with us, you can help to protect some of the world's biggest companies and keep their assets safe and secure.
You excel at advising organisations on better managing their information and cyber security risks, and you follow through with the delivery of effective and innovative security solutions.
You’re an innovative problem solver, always thinking ahead and identifying technology risks’ business implications and their management strategies.
You possess a detailed knowledge of PSPF/ISM and you have a proven track record in working with Australian Federal or State Government entities.
You can lead and deliver advisory and solution work all while managing the work of your team.
You offer clients a wealth of knowledge and experience in PSPF/ISM. You are strategic and recognized as a trusted advisor. You build long lasting relationships with client stakeholders.
Your capabilities include:
- Strong PSPF/ISM expertise;
- Microsoft Security expertise;
- You have more than 7 years of experience working with Australian Federal or State Government entities;
- Critical Thinking and problem-solving skills;
- Comfortable discussing all domains of information security;
- Expertise in frameworks, standards and strategies such as PSPF/ISM, Essential Eight, NIST CSF, NIST 800-53&63, ISO27001/2, CSA CCM;
- Conduct interviews and workshops to gather information as part of assessments and solution specifications;
- Identify gaps in current security state, define ways to close those gaps;
- Design and implement security-related tools and services by using and adapting existing methods and procedure;
· Able to develop complex solutions, scope level of effort for security projects.
You preferably hold some security certifications, for example: IRAP Assessor, CISM, CISA, CISSP, AZ-500, MS-500.
Additionally valuable, you would also be:
- Effective at driving pre-sales and business development activities;
- Experienced presenter and public speaker;
- Comfortable speaking with business executives (non technical);
- Comfortable speaking with security executives;
- In your element working with security executives as an advisor; and
- Holding a security clearance.
About the job
You will be Avanade Security Consulting Lead for Federal Government clients, and you will be tasked to:
- Deliver outstanding Security services to Avanade clients;
- Actively support the growth of Avanade Security services in Federal and State Government;
- Mentor your colleagues in PSPF/ISM.
The position will interact closely with:
- Avanade Australia Federal Government Leads;
- Avanade Australia Regional Security Lead; and
- Avanade Australia Security Practice Lead.
Canberra location preferred. Eligibility for Australian security clearance required. Travel may be required.
Share this job:
Avanade leads in providing innovative digital services, business solutions and design-led experiences for its clients, delivered through the power of people and the Microsoft ecosystem. Our professionals combine technology, business and industry expertise to build and deploy solutions to realize results for clients and their customers. Avanade has 29,000 digitally connected people across 23 countries, bringing clients the best thinking through a collaborative culture that honors diversity and reflects the communities in which we operate. We welcome all, and seek talented individuals who can bring their whole self to work, build inclusive teams and encourage diversity inside and outside the organization. Majority owned by Accenture, Avanade was founded in 2000 by Accenture LLP and Microsoft Corporation. Learn more at www.avanade.com.