Customer Insights Solution Consultant
Area of expertise:
As a part of the Customer Insights Services Team, you will leverage a client-centric approach to translate our client’s business strategy into solutions and services that lead to successful business outcomes.
You demonstrate innovation and ambitiousness to achieve performance targets and establish Avanade as a leader in Customer Insights and as a #1 Employer of Choice.
As a Customer Insights Solution Consultant within our Customer Insights Services Team, you will be responsible for working across a highly matrixed organization to build, implement, and assist with executing go-to-market strategies that result in business growth and increase our client success by delivering innovative solutions leveraging Microsoft Customer Insights across our solution areas and offerings (Digital Marketing, Digital Sales & Service, Data Platform, AI & IoT, etc.).
Within a Highly Collaborative Environment You Will:
- Be known for your “client centric” approach and delivery excellence
- Approach every initiative with a #OneAvanade “global” mindset
- Draw on your experience of bringing data science to life
- Make your own decisions while also providing support to more junior team members
- Assist with designing and setting up projects that use machine learning/deep learning to enable analysis and decision-making
- Use your knowledge data enrichment and personalization coupled with the data sciences to deliver projects.
- Stay up-to-date with business best practices in the use of data and advanced analytics to personalize experiences for both employees and customers
- Participate in client conversations regarding a 360-degree view of the customer leveraging Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning
- Support deal teams by providing subject knowledge and solutions for client proposals
Your Technical and Non-Technical Skills Include:
- Knowing the importance of Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning to our clients
- Proven experience working with data and/or developing artificial intelligence and machine learning use cases for personalization to optimize interactions with customers and employees
- Leveraging Customer Insights to build data driven systems for risk control, fraud detection, recommendation, customer segmentation, adaptive pricing, etc.
- Azure Machine Learning and Dynamics 365 Customer Insights
- Understanding the product architecture, security, analytical landscape, integration from D365 CE and data flows through Customer Insights
- Loving to code, with a desire to continue to grow your coding and architecture skills
- Eagerness to help junior-level data scientists with their coding challenges
- Working with backend engineers, creating solutions for data storage and processing pipelines
- Understanding and knowledge in supervised/unsupervised learning, classification/clustering algorithms, feature engineering/optimization, and computer vision
- Solid understanding of algorithms, linear algebra, machine learning, computer systems/architecture, and neural network under-the-hood details
- Python programming, software development best practices, and debugging/profiling would be of added value but not required.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Bachelor’s Degree in Applied Mathematics, Statistics, or related field, or an equivalent combination of education and experience
- Masters Degree in Applied Mathematics, Statistics, or related field is strongly desired
Share this job:
Avanade leads in providing innovative digital services, business solutions and design-led experiences for its clients, delivered through the power of people and the Microsoft ecosystem. Our professionals combine technology, business and industry expertise to build and deploy solutions to realize results for clients and their customers. Avanade has 29,000 digitally connected people across 23 countries, bringing clients the best thinking through a collaborative culture that honors diversity and reflects the communities in which we operate. We welcome all, and seek talented individuals who can bring their whole self to work, build inclusive teams and encourage diversity inside and outside the organization. Majority owned by Accenture, Avanade was founded in 2000 by Accenture LLP and Microsoft Corporation. Learn more at www.avanade.com.
Avanade® Is An Equal Opportunity Employer. Avanade prohibits discrimination and harassment against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, disability, veteran, military or marital status, genetic information or any other protected status.
The EEO is the Law poster is available here
and poster supplement is available here
The Pay Transparency Policy is available here
Avanade is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation due to a disability for any part of the employment process, please send an e-mail to Avanade at email@example.com or call (206) 239-5610 and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.
By using this site, you agree that we can place Cookies on your device. See our Job Applicant Data Privacy Statement and Cookies statement.