Contract Recruiting Coordinator - Canada (Remote)
Area of expertise:
Avanade is growing and we are seeking a Contract Recruiting Coordinator to support our goals.
Our Talent Acquisition team sources and hires candidates to meet Avanade’s organizational talent demands, which change dynamically with shifting markets and client needs. We are a tight knit team who partner together to provide an excellent candidate experience, support each other in an engaging environment, and bring in amazing talent to our company.
The Recruiting Coordinator position is essential to the success of our team.
You have great interpersonal skills, understanding and working with people and are passionate about connecting an individual to an opportunity thru the recruiting process.
Your experience and skillset likely include:
- 2+ years of recruiting and administrative experience
- Scheduling candidate interviews in a timely manner
- Recruiting coordinator experience at a large volume, preferably in professional services
- Excellent customer service skills
- Excellent presentation, communication, active listening and story-telling abilities
- Ability to work in a high-tech, fast-paced environment
- Experience with Microsoft technologies
- Ability to build and manage relationships with colleagues and clients
- Negotiation and research skills
- Knowledge of numerous recruiting channels
Key aspects of the role:
- Interview Scheduling
- Offer Routing
- HR Hand-off
- Data Integrity
- Meeting SLAs
- Partnership with the entire recruiting team in the following areas:
- Consistent communication (phone outreach, email templates, texting)
- Interview preparation (directions to office, what to wear, video interview system requirements, etc.)
- Candidate expense reimbursements (if applicable)
- Candidate travel (if applicable)
- Candidate concierge (Offer - Start Date)
- Interviewer Management
- Interview Feedback Management
- Interviewer Rewards
- Interviewer Training
Share this job:
Avanade leads in providing innovative digital services, business solutions and design-led experiences for its clients, delivered through the power of people and the Microsoft ecosystem. Our professionals combine technology, business and industry expertise to build and deploy solutions to realize results for clients and their customers. Avanade has 29,000 digitally connected people across 23 countries, bringing clients the best thinking through a collaborative culture that honors diversity and reflects the communities in which we operate. We welcome all, and seek talented individuals who can bring their whole self to work, build inclusive teams and encourage diversity inside and outside the organization. Majority owned by Accenture, Avanade was founded in 2000 by Accenture LLP and Microsoft Corporation. Learn more at www.avanade.com.
Avanade® Is An Equal Opportunity Employer. Avanade prohibits discrimination and harassment against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, disability, marital status or any other protected status. Avanade is also committed to providing accommodations for persons with disabilities in accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act.