Cloud Solution Strategist
Area of expertise:
The Solution Strategist is senior resource with a broad set of experiences working with a client’s business, technology, and digital stakeholders, to architect enterprise solutions which enable the clients desired outcomes.
Qualified candidates for this role are required to demonstrate experience with the Microsoft ecosystem of technologies and platforms, and in the areas of modern infrastructure, full stack enterprise application development, data modernization, and modern software engineering.
The candidate for this role must demonstrate a proven track record of opportunity qualification, opportunity assessment, opportunity development, proposal development, complex solution design, strategic technology consulting, and the ability to maintain high level client relationships with both technology and business stakeholders.
The Solution Strategist is responsible for influencing sales and revenue in their assigned target companies through development and expansion of customer relationships and opportunity origination activities. The Solution Strategist will work closely with the Avanade Business Development Executives, Solution Area Offering Leads and Regional leadership to develop and execute winning sales strategies, drive One Avanade solutioning and proposal efforts, and provide overall technical sales support to ensure Avanade solutions are comprehensive and cohesive across all services, including Studio and Advisory.
Scope of Responsibility:
• Maintain client stakeholder relationships.
• Advise clients and internal stakeholders on the best uses of technology to achieve business outcomes and enable digital transformation initiatives.
• Lead internal teams through enterprise solutioning and estimation process for high potential opportunities.
• Present enterprise solution approach and solutions to client stakeholders, including C-Level.
• Supports strategic client business development initiatives. Examples include Solution Design Sessions, Solution Innovation Days, and Solution Proofs of Concept.
• Collaborate closely with key strategic partners, particularly Microsoft.
• Maintain and manage key partner relationships, particularly Microsoft.
• Operate in a senior advisory capacity to C-Level client stakeholders (I.e., CIO, CXO, CMO, COO, CFO) and their senior leadership teams.
• Learn the client's business, their organization, systems, outcome objectives and goals.
• Craft the solution vision by mapping client requirements to enterprise solutions, communicated through solution design documents.
• Articulate execution strategy through roadmaps, estimates and implementation plans.
• Ensure continuity and quality through participation in chargeable programs and projects.
• Design prototypes and proofs of concept to validate solution vision and projected outcomes.
• Opportunity to grow into a leadership role, including contributing to thought leadership and taking on people management responsibilities.
7-10+ years of relevant experience.
• Experience solutioning with Microsoft technologies and platforms.
• Strong experience architecting enterprise solutions in partnership with a multidisciplinary team.
• Experience as a consultant, working with external clients.
• Demonstrated leadership abilities.
• Experience mentoring and/or managing others.
• A technologist at heart, who loves to think high-level, while still being able to get into the details.
• Strong 'traditional' computer science and enterprise architecture foundation.
• Personable, enthusiastic, a strong communicator and detail oriented.
• Ability to rise to a challenge, think on your feet and problem solve.
• Ultimate diplomat and relationship manager.
• Ability to work in high pressure situations with demanding clients under tight timelines.
Avanade requires all new hires to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 as a condition of employment. Avanade will consider requests for medical or religious accommodation to this vaccination requirement on an individual basis.
Share this job:
Avanade leads in providing innovative digital services, business solutions and design-led experiences for its clients, delivered through the power of people and the Microsoft ecosystem. Our professionals combine technology, business and industry expertise to build and deploy solutions to realize results for clients and their customers. Avanade has 29,000 digitally connected people across 23 countries, bringing clients the best thinking through a collaborative culture that honors diversity and reflects the communities in which we operate. We welcome all, and seek talented individuals who can bring their whole self to work, build inclusive teams and encourage diversity inside and outside the organization. Majority owned by Accenture, Avanade was founded in 2000 by Accenture LLP and Microsoft Corporation. Learn more at www.avanade.com.
Avanade® Is An Equal Opportunity Employer. Avanade prohibits discrimination and harassment against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, disability, veteran, military or marital status, genetic information or any other protected status.
The EEO is the Law poster is available here
and poster supplement is available here
The Pay Transparency Policy is available here
Avanade is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation due to a disability for any part of the employment process, please send an e-mail to Avanade at email@example.com or call (206) 239-5610 and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.
By using this site, you agree that we can place Cookies on your device. See our Job Applicant Data Privacy Statement and Cookies statement.