Cloud Solution Architect
Area of expertise:
As a Cloud Solution Architect, you are a trusted advisor to our customers. You provide advice and recommendations on how Microsoft's cloud technologies can best be deployed to improve the customer's business results. You build long-term relationships with customers based on your expertise including software, application and architecture. You describe and shape the strategy and realization of cloud solutions, including key delivery phases for transformation and migration to new operating and service models, such as DevOps. You will work closely with other cloud solution architects, our consultants and sales colleagues within the (Global) Avanade organization.
You play an important role in the further development of our cloud competences and act as SME in cloud solution architecture. From our cloud capability we offer Azure solutions, application modernization and cloud transformation solutions. As Cloud Solution Architect, you will work at various management levels - up to and including C-level - and you will quickly find your way around our enterprise customers. You define and present cloud strategies and solutions that add value to our customers' business operations. You write proposals and design the architecture for cloud migrations and modernizations. Where necessary, as a cloud lead architect, you oversee the delivery of the solutions. We have a large offshore capability that you will work closely with and that executes parts of our projects.
Avanade is the employer of choice if you want to work with Microsoft technology at a high level and if you want to be part of an enthusiastic international team of experienced Microsoft professionals. You will benefit from the experience and opportunities offered by Accenture and Microsoft, which guarantee challenging assignments with interesting, often international, enterprise clients. With us, you will have ample opportunity to study, and thanks in part to our company structure, we are an employer with many opportunities for advancement.
You make a difference because:
- As a software architect, you are open to new technology and can translate it into concrete applications
- You enjoy helping clients with their Digital Journey
- You have 10 years of experience with the Microsoft ecosystem and have done assignments for organizations with more than 1,000 employees, including at least 3 years of demonstrable experience as a Solution Architect in application development
- You are Microsoft certified; for example: AZ-203; AZ-300; AZ-301 and/or AZ-400; AZ-500
- Other certifications such as Kubernetes (CKA/CKAD) or TOGAF certification are a plus
- You have experience supporting customers in the adoption of the Azure platform such as: designing solutions based on modern architecture concepts like EDA and microservices using Azure platform services like AKS, Event Hub, etc
- You have experience with creating roadmaps and solution architectures
- You have experience with (cloud) architecture patterns / concepts such as containerization, eventual consistency, auto scaling, multi-tenancy, serverless and strangler
- You have experience with agile working methods and apply Continuous Delivery / DevOps methodologies including concepts such as Everything as Code and Continuous Everything
- You have solid experience in (pre-) sales and writing proposals, including calculations
- You have a passion for solutions in the Microsoft ecosystem
We are proud of:
- Our people, who make a difference at Avanade every day through their collaboration and co-operation, and who ensure that we all work in a pleasant environment
- Knowledge development is central to us, and we ensure this by offering formal training opportunities as well as informal evenings where peers share their knowledge
- The passion with which our people make the difference every day with the latest Microsoft technology for our clients in the Enterprise market
- The career and development opportunities, which you work on together with your career advisor and the use of the many training possibilities that we offer
- The opportunity we offer you to be socially involved during working hours and to commit to a good cause
Do you feel the match?
Do you recognize yourself in this vacancy? Then apply immediately by sending in your CV via our website. Applying by e-mail is not possible.
Share this job:
Avanade leads in providing innovative digital services, business solutions and design-led experiences for its clients, delivered through the power of people and the Microsoft ecosystem. Our professionals combine technology, business and industry expertise to build and deploy solutions to realize results for clients and their customers. Avanade has 29,000 digitally connected people across 23 countries, bringing clients the best thinking through a collaborative culture that honors diversity and reflects the communities in which we operate. We welcome all, and seek talented individuals who can bring their whole self to work, build inclusive teams and encourage diversity inside and outside the organization. Majority owned by Accenture, Avanade was founded in 2000 by Accenture LLP and Microsoft Corporation. Learn more at www.avanade.com.