Cloud Solution Architect
Area of expertise:
The Cloud Solution Architect is a key role in Avanade organization that connects Sales with Technical Solutions unifying business and technical envisions. You will be part of a talented solution architects team that leads technical sales and design infrastructure and application solutions to well known top tier companies in Spain and Portugal. Also, you will love to learn and stay up to date of latest technology trends and Microsoft services that empower your solutions to customer challenges.
Your key responsibilities will be:
- Support Avanade account teams opportunity development as a Technical Pre-Sales, matching customer complex challenges into efficient deliverable solutions.
- Design architecture of a solution to be proposed to the customer.
- Design end-to-end transformation journey of a customer, from the legacy to the cutting edge.
- Estimate the sizing and effort of the delivery team needed to implement the solution, setting the economics base line for the sales and delivery of the project.
- Write down sales proposal documents that fit the designed solution into customer needs, including gathered data during the sales cycle and assumptions.
- Take technical leadership of a project, making deep architecture decisions and working in the delivery as a member of the team.
- Lead fluent verbal and written communication with customer, showing the value and relevance of your solution to their business.
- Train Avanade delivery teams in new technologies and cloud offerings.
- Interlock with Accenture and Microsoft leveraging the best potential of each company in benefit of our customers.
Required technology skills:
- Strong Microsoft Azure knowledge in infrastructure and application resources in both IaaS and PaaS flavors: Virtual Machines, Storage, App Service, Functions, Batch, Automation, CDN, Caches, relational and non-relational databases, Site Recovery, backup, monitor…
- Strong skills in Azure networking: Virtual Networks, Gateways, Load Balancers, Express Route, Private Link, VPN, Front Door…
- Strong skills in Azure migrations for both, Lift & Shift and rehost/refactor strategies. Familiarity with Azure Migrate is expected.
- Governance in Azure via Policy, RBAC, Locks and Cost Management.
- Azure security services in all domains: identity (Azure AD), networking (NSG, ASG, Private Link, WAF, DoS protection), encryption (Encryption, Key Vault), SIEM (Sentinel)…
- Infrastructure as a Code via Azure Resource Manager or Terraform.
- Windows Server AND GNU/Linux system administrator skills.
- Scripting skills with PowerShell or GNU bash.
Desired technology skills:
- Docker Engine and Kubernetes, extending it to Azure Kubernetes Service and Azure Container Instances.
- Azure DevOps.
- Git or other version control system.
- Configuration Management systems such as Ansible, Puppet, Chef or PowerShell DSC.
- Technical Degree in Computer Science, Telecommunications, any kind of Engineering or Maths.
- Microsoft Azure certifications will be positively valued.
- CKA or CKAD Kubernetes certifications will be positively valued.
Share this job:
Avanade is the leading provider of innovative digital and cloud services, business solutions and design-led experiences on the Microsoft ecosystem. Our professionals bring bold, fresh thinking combined with technology, business and industry expertise to help make a genuine human impact on our clients, their customers and their employees. We are the power behind the Accenture Microsoft Business Group, helping companies to engage customers, empower employees, optimize operations and transform products, leveraging the Microsoft platform. Avanade has 50,000 professionals in 26 countries, bringing clients our best thinking through a collaborative culture that honors diversity and reflects the communities in which we operate. Majority owned by Accenture, Avanade was founded in 2000 by Accenture LLP and Microsoft Corporation. Learn more at www.avanade.com.