Area of expertise:
Avanade is looking for an emerging talent in the ever-growing world of Cybersecurity. We are providing the opportunity to take your first steps into a Microsoft focused cybersecurity career, which will start with a delivery-focused role with the opportunity to support cybersecurity projects for some of the world’s most well-known companies. We provide the unique opportunity to help our clients solve complex and cutting-edge Cybersecurity business challenges across Digital Identity, Application Security, Data Protection, Cyber Defense, Cloud and Network Security domains, as well as providing the opportunity to develop soft skills in consulting, solution architecture, managed services and security advisory.
About the Role:
In a client-facing role, you will be engaged on some of the most exciting, complex, and leading-edge projects. You will play an active role in transforming our client’s cybersecurity capabilities. By supporting consultants and manager with the design and implementation of Microsoft and select partner cybersecurity technologies, you will quickly develop deep technical and security expertise which will benefit your career for years to come.
As a member of Avanade’s security practice, you will be in a unique position to work for both Avanade and Accenture clients, ranging in size from medium to large global enterprise clients. You will have the opportunity to contribute to the entire Avanade organization by being a collaborative and knowledge-sharing individual, with the real opportunity to help develop yourself and those around you, as well as developing your consulting skills through real-world, hands-on delivery. We actively encourage and provide opportunity to undertake innovation, training, and development to ensure you get to and remain at the cutting-edge Microsoft Security technology and our vendor solutions.
This is a fantastic opportunity to develop into a cybersecurity consultant and even specialize in a particular area of cybersecurity. You will learn how to operate on large and global projects and develop skills to engage with clients, to present your ideas and finding, to document decisions, requirements and ultimately learn to design and build cyber security solutions for clients. As well as gain the knowledge and experience of Microsoft’s broader Security, Compliance, and Identity (SCI) ecosystem, which is already recognized as a world-leading integrated security platform.
About You - Analyst:
You are graduate, apprentice or looking to re-boot your career and are interested in joining our rapidly-growing security practice. To hit the ground running, your skills include:
- A strong willingness to learn and develop your skills at pace.
- A good understanding of basic IT principles such as DNS, IP networks, Protocols.
- A good ability to use IT and Computer operating systems and software.
- With an eye to the future, you are aware of emerging technologies in security landscape.
About You - Senior Analyst:
You have developed skills in experience having been involved in your first set of cyber security projects, in addition to the above your skills include:
- Experience of client-facing project delivery, either supporting in project delivery or taking an active technology deployment role.
- Have a good understanding of at least one security technology and be able to consider how it would be designed and deployed.
- Have presented in front of an audience on technical topics.
- Some understanding of security risks and security attack vectors.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a rapidly expanding and exciting security practice, with the opportunity to expand your proven delivery experience into the area of pre-sales and solutioning and you will be exposed to large, global enterprise clients, with some of the most complex and enticing security problems to solve.
Benefits We Offer:
- Opportunity to work for Microsoft’s Global Alliance Partner of the Year (17 of the last 20 years!)
- Exceptional development and training with a minimum 80 hours/year of training and paid certifications
- Avanade University – real-time access to technical and skilled resources globally
- Dedicated career adviser to encourage your progression
- Engaged and helpful coworkers genuinely interested in you
- Reward and recognition program
- Full benefits package including medical coverage, income protection policy, extended benefits, bonus program, generous retirement plan, and much more!
Avanade® is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We evaluate applicants without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, disability, veteran, military or marital status, genetic information, or any other protected status.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Avanade leads in providing innovative digital services, business solutions and design-led experiences for its clients, delivered through the power of people and the Microsoft ecosystem. Our professionals combine technology, business and industry expertise to build and deploy solutions to realize results for clients and their customers. Avanade has 29,000 digitally connected people across 23 countries, bringing clients the best thinking through a collaborative culture that honors diversity and reflects the communities in which we operate. We welcome all, and seek talented individuals who can bring their whole self to work, build inclusive teams and encourage diversity inside and outside the organization. Majority owned by Accenture, Avanade was founded in 2000 by Accenture LLP and Microsoft Corporation. Learn more at www.avanade.com.