Area of expertise:
Do you want to work with leading-edge technologies and infrastructure on the Microsoft 365 and Azure Platform? If so, Avanade sounds like the perfect match for you!
At Avanade, we have a passion for technology and our vision is to be the leading digital innovator, realizing results for our clients through the power of people and the Microsoft ecosystem. Through thousands of projects, we’ve transformed businesses for the digital world, and as 15-time global Microsoft alliance partner of the year with more than 30.000 Microsoft certifications, we know our stuff.
At Avanade Finland, we are currently about 40 dedicated employees and we plan to grow. This is your unique opportunity to join our Nordic region in kick-starting and joining Avanade's well-established Security Practice.
For us, our technology leaders are the heart of our company.
The practice area and the team
At Avanade, our practices are called Talent Communities (TC) and highlight the investment we put into the development of our talented consultants and experts. Talent Community is the place where our consultants can find help to feel prepared to solve any challenges and gain exciting insights into the future.
You will have the opportunity to join our growing Infrastructure & Security Talent Community as a Cloud Security Consultant and you will be part of the Nordic team to share knowledge, spar, and collaborate.
Why Avanade? Because there's no place like this
- If you’re a self-starter, an optimist, and someone who likes to get things done, you’ll fit right in at Avanade.
- People who thrive here are motivated, interested in learning and genuinely have a desire to be the best at what they do. If that sounds like you, you sound good to us.
- In return, you’ll have access to the latest technology in the Microsoft ecosystem, partnering with some of the biggest and best companies across the world and some seriously smart people to work with to make career-defining things happen.
- If you want to get even better at what you do and transform businesses from the inside out, there’s no better place.
- We are a large international company but the atmosphere we have is more like a startup company!
We want you to
- Possess hunger and a big drive for constantly being up to date with technology and new features and changes.
- Possess a "can do - will do" attitude, that guarantees the absolute best client experience.
- Enjoy working in diverse teams.
- Have excellent written and oral/presentation skills both in Finnish and English.
- Have a strong interest and passion for growing your own technology skills.
About the role
Microsoft 365 & Azure are key technologies in Avanade’s cloud and modern workplace go-to-market areas focused on maximizing value from cloud adoption. We help our clients with their journey to the cloud. We design and implement the optimal infrastructure, analyze, plan and conduct migrations, guide clients to optimal usage and productivity with Microsoft 365/Azure including being evergreen in a constantly evolving cloud environment.
We give you a unique and exciting opportunity to grow personally and professionally together with other talented, passionate, and dedicated consultants, in close cooperation and teamwork with our clients.
Areas of responsibility
As a Cloud Security Consultant at Avanade you will:
- Design, plan and implement Microsoft 365 compliance and security solutions, including for example AIP, DLP, Conditional Access, MFA, and Azure AD in hybrid environments.
- Contribute to modern cloud architecture planning, where Azure and Power Platform make solution entities, and Teams plays a more and more centric role.
- Analyze current business practices, processes and procedures and identify future opportunities for leveraging Microsoft Office 365 & Modern Workplace services.
- Act as an advisor for our clients to support the planning and implementation of the journey to cloud and needed assessments.
- Be a tech lead in projects.
The ideal candidate
- Has a long experience in the Microsoft ecosystem, both on-premises solution and especially in the cloud.
- Has hand-on experience of M365 solutions in the security, identity, and compliance areas. Some Examples are AIP, DLP, MFA, Conditional Access and Intune. In addition, identity solutions like AAD P2 capabilities and B2B & B2C technologies are strong bonus.
- Enjoys working with customer, lead workshops and do co-operation with customer teams
- Is skilled in Powershell, and able to read and write scripts
- Having knowledge of the Microsoft 365 purchasing models is an advantage
- ...but don’t worry, you don’t have to be a jack of all trades – your strong background makes you easy to adopt all the things you haven’t work so far! Attitude is as important as technology skills
If you think the role sounds like a match for you - then we want to hear from you! Click the button below and apply today.
You are welcome to contact our recruiter Lilli Tavaststjerna at email@example.com if you have any questions or concerns about the role or Avanade.
Don't see the exact right opening for you right now? Send us your information at Candidate Community and we can stay in touch and let you know when such a position does come available. Follow us on Avanade Finland LinkedIn, we post all our openings there.
Avanade leads in providing innovative digital services, business solutions and design-led experiences for its clients, delivered through the power of people and the Microsoft ecosystem. Our professionals combine technology, business and industry expertise to build and deploy solutions to realize results for clients and their customers. Avanade has 29,000 digitally connected people across 23 countries, bringing clients the best thinking through a collaborative culture that honors diversity and reflects the communities in which we operate. We welcome all, and seek talented individuals who can bring their whole self to work, build inclusive teams and encourage diversity inside and outside the organization. Majority owned by Accenture, Avanade was founded in 2000 by Accenture LLP and Microsoft Corporation. Learn more at www.avanade.com.