Cloud Security Architect
Area of expertise:
Responsible for designing and implementing cloud based security solutions for our clients.
· Oversight of the security architecture of cloud initiatives
· Development of Security Management Processes with supporting tools to audit and report on regulatory compliance obligations
· Design and document security patterns for re-use and re-implementation
· Workshop and agree technical approaches with team members and customers
· Demonstrate the expected controls and process adherence
· Integrate third-party security tools with existing business processes and cloud
· Monitor security industry trends, developments, and emerging threats
In order to be successful at this role, you must have experience in most of the following:
· Experience in architecting and developing security solutions on one or more cloud platform (at a minimum Azure proficient) and applying the cloud native security services
· Understand identity concepts - SAML, Azure AD etc.
· Solid understanding of security concepts and tools - Certificates, DLP, WAF, SIEM, firewalls, DDOS prevention, IDS/IPS, privileged access management, Encryption, SSL, VPN, IPSec, TCP/IP, DNS and web security architecture etc.
· Deep understanding of security frameworks and processes - CIS, NIST, PCI/DSS etc
· Ability to document risks, security controls and evidence to ensure compliance
· Good written and oral communication skills with the ability to adapt style and language depending on the audience
Share this job:
Avanade leads in providing innovative digital services, business solutions and design-led experiences for its clients, delivered through the power of people and the Microsoft ecosystem. Our professionals combine technology, business and industry expertise to build and deploy solutions to realize results for clients and their customers. Avanade has 29,000 digitally connected people across 23 countries, bringing clients the best thinking through a collaborative culture that honors diversity and reflects the communities in which we operate. We welcome all, and seek talented individuals who can bring their whole self to work, build inclusive teams and encourage diversity inside and outside the organization. Majority owned by Accenture, Avanade was founded in 2000 by Accenture LLP and Microsoft Corporation. Learn more at www.avanade.com.