Cloud & Network Security Architect - Cybersecurity CoE
Area of expertise:
Avanade’s Global Cybersecurity Center of Excellence is looking for an experienced Microsoft Azure Cloud & Network Security Architect. This role is predominantly a pre-sales and delivery focused role and includes the unique opportunity to help our clients solve complex and cutting edge Cloud & Network Security business challenges. You will help shape our client's future Cloud & Network Security Strategy (Security Advisory), as well as help solution their future capabilities and introduce managed security services to operate and run their Cloud & Network Security services.
This is a fantastic opportunity to establish yourself as a leader in the Cloud & Network Security space, learn how to solution deals for our large and global clients, and gain the knowledge and experience of Microsoft’s broader Security, Compliance, and Identity ecosystem, which is already recognized as a world-leading integrated security platform.
About the Role:
In a customer-facing role, you will be engaged on some of the most exciting, complex, and leading-edge projects. You will play an active role in transforming our client’s Cloud & Network solutions and operations through the design and implementation of Cloud & Network technologies.
As a part of our Cybersecurity CoE, you will be in a unique position to manage your time across both pre-sales and client delivery. You will make a change to the entire Avanade organization through your offering development and thought leadership. We actively encourage innovation, training, and development to ensure you are always at the cutting edge of Cloud & Network Security.
You are a Cloud & Network Security Architect interested in joining our newly established and rapidly growing Cybersecurity CoE Team. To hit the ground running, your skills include:
- Proven experience in designing and implementing Azure Security Controls to meet the compliance or industry best practice needs of clients
- Proven experience in designing and implementing Azure’s native Network Security Controls following industry, security, and compliance best practices
- Experience with Network Virtual Appliances, Micro-segmentation, SASE, and Infrastructure as Code
- Proven understanding of how to manage and govern cloud and network security controls within public and hybrid cloud architectures
- A solid understanding of the business, privacy, security, and compliance challenges surrounding the secure development lifecycle and a passion for solving these challenges for clients
- An understanding of threat modelling, risk, and how to mitigate the risks concerning applications, both from internal and external threat actors
- An eye for the future, you are aware of emerging technologies in the cloud & network security landscape, as well as the latest tools and techniques to mitigate threats
This is an exciting opportunity to join a Global Team, to expand your proven delivery experience into the area of pre-sales and solutioning, and be exposed to large, global enterprise clients, with some of the most complex and enticing Cloud & Network problems to solve.
We are agnostic on the vendor experience you bring. We’re looking for skills and capabilities in Digital Identity and a strong desire to learn new technology. Ideally, you bring experience working on the Microsoft Digital Identity platform. However, we can provide focused training to the right individuals who can demonstrate their passion, experience, and thought leadership in the Digital Identity space.
Benefits We Offer:
- Opportunity to work for Microsoft’s Global Alliance Partner of the Year (15 years in a row!)
- Exceptional development and training, with a minimum 80 hours/year of training and paid certifications
- Avanade University – real-time access to technical and skilled resources globally
- Dedicated career advisor to encourage your progression
- Engaged and helpful coworkers genuinely interested in you
- Reward and Recognition Program
- Full Benefits Package including Medical Coverage, Income Protection Policy, Extended Benefits, Bonus Program, generous Retirement Plan, and much more!
Share this job:
Avanade leads in providing innovative digital services, business solutions and design-led experiences for its clients, delivered through the power of people and the Microsoft ecosystem. Our professionals combine technology, business and industry expertise to build and deploy solutions to realize results for clients and their customers. Avanade has 29,000 digitally connected people across 23 countries, bringing clients the best thinking through a collaborative culture that honors diversity and reflects the communities in which we operate. We welcome all, and seek talented individuals who can bring their whole self to work, build inclusive teams and encourage diversity inside and outside the organization. Majority owned by Accenture, Avanade was founded in 2000 by Accenture LLP and Microsoft Corporation. Learn more at www.avanade.com.
Avanade® Is An Equal Opportunity Employer. Avanade prohibits discrimination and harassment against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, disability, veteran, military or marital status, genetic information or any other protected status.
The EEO is the Law poster is available here
and poster supplement is available here
The Pay Transparency Policy is available here
Avanade is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation due to a disability for any part of the employment process, please send an e-mail to Avanade at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (206) 239-5610 and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.
By using this site, you agree that we can place Cookies on your device. See our Job Applicant Data Privacy Statement and Cookies statement.