Cloud & Infrastructure Security Manager
Area of expertise:
Are you ready to tackle some of the biggest challenges in cybersecurity?
Distinctive experiences. Limitless learning. Ambitious growth. That’s what you get when you choose to join and build your career at Avanade.
At Avanade, cybersecurity consultants are innovators, risk-takers, and challengers of the status quo. If you love the idea of helping some of the world’s biggest companies solve complex Cloud and Network Security business challenges, this might be the perfect opportunity for you.
About the Role in Our Security Practice:
As a Cloud & Network Security Architect/Manager, you will play an active role in transforming our clients’ approach to cloud security across both public, and hybrid cloud services. Join us and establish yourself as a Leader in the Security space. Together, let’s transform cybersecurity.
You are a Cloud & Network Security Architect/Manager, interested in joining our security practice, and are:
Experienced in consulting and advisory discussions with clients and other consulting firms
- Talented in designing and implementing technology solutions
- Experienced in working with or leading medium to large teams
- Able to collaborate within a large global organization
- You take full accountability to lead and manage projects, providing operational leadership for work efforts requiring significant coordination.
- You create and implement work plans for assigned projects, programs and clients against established operational objectives
- You lead small to medium project general design and delivery (solution architecture and associated infrastructure or business and functional requirements)
- You solve complex problems that consistently span work domains, requiring considerable judgement of contextual factors.
- You have wide latitude in approach to work, including ability to reshape work plans, guided by professional best practices and domain expertise.
- You develop a strong client relationship and contribute to sales outcomes.
- You work independently, with occasional validation of work efforts against strategic and operational objectives.
- You orchestrate the development lifecycle and facilitate building specialty skills as required by the project. You ensure that quality tools and processes are in place and are implemented by the development team.
- You act as a Delivery Lead/ Technical Architect for small and medium projects
What We Need:
Subject matter thought leader, who has experience working on the Microsoft platform along with:
- Relevant experience in designing and implementing Cloud Security Controls and Cloud Network Controls
- Good understanding of Network Virtual Appliances, Micro-segmentation, SASE and Infrastructure as Code
- Knowledge of how to manage and govern cloud and network security controls within public and hybrid cloud architecture
- Basic understanding of security, incident and event management solutions
- Microsoft Skills and Industry knowledge
- Intune (MAM specifically)
- Windows 10/11
- Defender for Endpoint
- Microsoft Azure (IaaS/PaaS/SaaS)
- Microsoft Azure Security
- Azure Networking (Firewall/WAF/NSG/Network Virtual Appliances)
- Microsoft Defender
- Microsoft Azure Active Directory
- Cloud adoption framework – Landing zone
- Azure Security baseline
- Microsoft 365 Certified: Security Administrator Associate (MS-500)
- SC-900 Microsoft Security, Compliance, and Identity Fundamentals
- Opportunity to work for Microsoft’s Global Alliance Partner of the Year (17 of the last 20 years)
- Exceptional development and training to help you understand Microsoft's broader Security, Compliance, and Identity (SCI) ecosystem with a minimum 80 hours/year of training and paid certifications
- Avanade University – real-time access to technical and skilled resources globally
- Dedicated career adviser to encourage your progression
- Reward and recognition program
- Full benefits package including medical coverage, income protection policy, extended benefits, bonus program, generous retirement plan, and much more.
Avanade leads in providing innovative digital services, business solutions and design-led experiences for its clients, delivered through the power of people and the Microsoft ecosystem. Our professionals combine technology, business and industry expertise to build and deploy solutions to realize results for clients and their customers. Avanade has to date 36,000 digitally connected people across 24 countries, bringing clients the best thinking through a collaborative culture that honors diversity and reflects the communities in which we operate. Majority owned by Accenture, Avanade was founded in 2000 by Accenture LLP and Microsoft Corporation. Learn more at http://www.avanade.com/
Avanade® is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We evaluate applicants without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, disability, veteran, military or marital status, genetic information, or any other protected status.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Share this job:
Avanade is the leading provider of innovative digital and cloud services, business solutions and design-led experiences on the Microsoft ecosystem. Our professionals bring bold, fresh thinking combined with technology, business and industry expertise to help make a genuine human impact on our clients, their customers and their employees. We are the power behind the Accenture Microsoft Business Group, helping companies to engage customers, empower employees, optimize operations and transform products, leveraging the Microsoft platform. Avanade has 50,000 professionals in 26 countries, bringing clients our best thinking through a collaborative culture that honors diversity and reflects the communities in which we operate. Majority owned by Accenture, Avanade was founded in 2000 by Accenture LLP and Microsoft Corporation. Learn more at www.avanade.com.
Avanade® is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Avanade prohibits discrimination and harassment against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, disability, veteran, military or marital status, genetic information, or any other protected status.
Avanade is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation due to a disability for any part of the employment process, please send an e-mail to Avanade at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (206) 239-5610 and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.
By using this site, you agree that we can place Cookies on your device. See our Job Applicant Data Privacy Statement and Cookies statement.