Cloud Infrastructure Architect
Area of expertise:
- Work on some of the largest and leading-edge projects, leading our customers cloud transformation and operations initiatives.
- Deploy solutions across the Azure platform for major enterprise projects
- Own the technical architecture and direction for a client
- Design and maintain observability metrics for applications and infrastructure we support
- Creating systems, tools & processes that will enhance our Clients support and operations
- Develop strong, effective relationships with Accenture and Microsoft at the offering level
- Proven leadership in the Cloud space
- Experience in design, implementation and automation of cloud-based solutions
- Understanding of finance and generating profit
- Strong people skills, both in leading teams and in working with clients, alliance partners and other stakeholders.
- A keen business sense to help drive profitable growth with financial oversight.
- You have a minimum of 8-10 years of experience as a Solution Architect, including work with any type of cloud technology, such as Azure, AWS, GCP.
- You offer clients the kind of Cloud Solutions that improves the way they operate, designing and deploying best practice solutions that adhere to the business needs and drive business outcome
- You’re a creative problem solver, always thinking ahead and spotting both opportunities and risks
- You’re a leader, or on your way to, in the space of Cloud with a deep understanding of the project and solutions lifecycle, designing and estimating solutions that not just meet our clients, but far exceed their expectations.
- To supplement the technical knowledge, solution architect and project delivery experience, you come from a Consulting background with good customer facing skills, the ability to connect with customers and understand their requirements and produce high quality written work.
- You will have a passion for growing your own career and those around you.
- You have strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
Share this job:
Avanade leads in providing innovative digital services, business solutions and design-led experiences for its clients, delivered through the power of people and the Microsoft ecosystem. Our professionals combine technology, business and industry expertise to build and deploy solutions to realize results for clients and their customers. Avanade has 29,000 digitally connected people across 23 countries, bringing clients the best thinking through a collaborative culture that honors diversity and reflects the communities in which we operate. We welcome all, and seek talented individuals who can bring their whole self to work, build inclusive teams and encourage diversity inside and outside the organization. Majority owned by Accenture, Avanade was founded in 2000 by Accenture LLP and Microsoft Corporation. Learn more at www.avanade.com.