Area of expertise:
Avanade is growing, and we seek passionate and driven technology professionals to join our team designing and delivering exciting solutions to transform our client’s businesses.
As a Cloud Architect within our Infrastructure practice, you will lead the design and technical delivery of enterprise-scale solutions into Azure, hybrid, and private cloud environments. You will apply your consulting expertise in advising clients and designing systems to support customer needs. This role also assists with customer relationships, proposal development, and pre-sales activities. You are a leader and are responsible for the team working on projects of moderate-to-large size and complexity.
Core to the role
Your proven experience in cloud transformation, including platform design and transition, application modernization, and coexistence coupled with your experience leading technology infrastructure projects of significant size and complexity is foundational to this role. We also need you to have proven experience across a variety of technologies that may include:
• Azure architecture and implementation, including Azure Active Directory, IaaS and PaaS solutions, Network, Storage, Security, and more.
• Azure automation, IaC, templating of solutions enabling rapid and consistent deployment. Practical experience with DevOps would be highly regarded
• Experience in application modernization, reducing dependencies on legacy architectures, modularizing systems, and maximizing value of cloud technologies
• Experience migrating large and complex workloads to Azure (e.g. SAP, Mainframe)
• Understanding of Kubernetes, Azure Container Services, and microservices architecture would be an advantage
• Experience in Data Centre exit to cloud
• Office 365 implementation and migration (Optional)
Pivotal to the role is your ability to effectively communicate complex concepts and solutions to technical and non-technical stakeholders, both verbally and in written form. Your passion for supporting team members to learn and your growth mindset is what is required for this role. If this role speaks to who you are, then we want to speak to you.
Why choose Avanade?
At Avanade you’re empowered with innovative thinking and armed with cutting-edge Microsoft Technology to help our clients work better and revolutionize the way they look after their customers.
Further, faster - We know it’s important for you to keep moving forward, that’s why you’ll have plenty of training time allowed each year across the latest technologies, client solutions and soft skills.
More than technology - Day-to-day, you’ll work on high-profile digital projects while being surrounded by people who have a passion for delivering results for our clients and their customers.
Real world, real career - We’re looking for passionate technology consultants who embrace change and collaboration. At Avanade, we invest in you. If you’re ready to make your career real, join us.
Benefits of being an Avanade Employee
- Additional 5 days personal Leave + Opportunity to purchase extra annual leave
- Wellbeing & Gadget Allowance
- Flexible working arrangements
- Generous parental leave
- Corporate private health insurance discounts
- Up to 80 hours of training per year
Share this job:
Avanade is the leading provider of innovative digital and cloud services, business solutions and design-led experiences on the Microsoft ecosystem. Our professionals bring bold, fresh thinking combined with technology, business and industry expertise to help make a genuine human impact on our clients, their customers and their employees. We are the power behind the Accenture Microsoft Business Group, helping companies to engage customers, empower employees, optimize operations and transform products, leveraging the Microsoft platform. Avanade has 50,000 professionals in 26 countries, bringing clients our best thinking through a collaborative culture that honors diversity and reflects the communities in which we operate. Majority owned by Accenture, Avanade was founded in 2000 by Accenture LLP and Microsoft Corporation. Learn more at www.avanade.com.