Client Technology Manager - Dynamics 365
Area of expertise:
Client Technology Manager
Do you enjoy connecting people with technology? So do we.
You’re a collaborator who loves solving problems with technology – and you use your solid interpersonal and organizational skills to build positive relationships. We’ll surround you with people who are as passionate about technology and innovation as you are!
There is a company-wide focus within Avanade to grow our Managed Services business across all regions globally, from both an Application and Infrastructure Managed Services standpoint. In support of this strategy, Avanade is seeking a Technical Architect with Managed Services solutioning and deal shaping experience. In this role, you will include end-to-end deal support of managed services engagements including data gathering, analyzing, effort & cost estimating, deal shaping, proposal development, and assisting with contracting. You need a solid understanding of Microsoft's Dynamics 365 business applications (F&O and/or CRM) and strong customer-facing skills to clearly articulate proposed solutions to Avanade’s customers. You will take a lead in providing sales support and solution configuration on large, complex, global Managed Services deals, with a primary focus on Dynamics 365 Managed Services opportunities. When not fully engaged in sales pursuits, you will also help support our offering development activities.
- End-to-end responsibility for shaping large, complex Managed Services deals
- Secure the required approval for variances from contracting standards by escalating issues to the proper executive level on a timely basis (i.e., before agreed upon with the customer)
- Work within a new business team to interpret customer defined or implied requirements against Avanade solution templates and delivery capabilities
- Engage with customer stakeholders and other knowledgeable resources to validate service requirements, explore solution options and identify service integration requirements
- Lead the definition of a Managed Services solution that meets the agreed requirements
- Work closely with Avanade delivery teams, including offshore delivery centers and third parties to realize service estimates in accordance with the Avanade Solutioning guidelines
- Identify all service costs and populating cost models accurately to ensure a full visibility of costs related to establishing and delivering the service over the contract term
- Create and document a Solution Plan and engage internal stakeholders as required to populate the Avanade ‘Deal Review System’ and support an internal sign-off (at regional, area and global levels) of costs and risk
- Identify and mitigate solution risks
- Support the development of pricing and commercial strategies and commercial dialogue with customers
- Support sales activity in presenting our solution approach and methods to customer stakeholder groups
- Plan for and support service implementation, transition, and introduction activities
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships with Avanade Solution Area and Business Development communities
- Build and maintain strong working relationships with delivery center solution architects and contribute to the Avanade Managed Services Solution Architect community
- Effectively position Avanade’s Managed Services offerings, both internally and externally with our clients and partners, including evangelizing Avanade’s capabilities and value proposition
- Share client outcomes and market conditions with other stakeholders so that the global offering leads, and Managed Services community can evolve strategies and develop innovative solutions for the future
- Work location may vary - travel to customer locations will be required, including occasional travel to our global delivery centers as requested by the business and regional teams
Your Technical & Non-Technical Skills Include:
- Demonstrated track record in Managed Services selling, solutioning and deal shaping acumen. You bring energy to our clients and the various people you interact with daily
- Demonstrated overall consulting delivery and sales experience
- Detailed knowledge of Managed Services service and delivery models, including global and distributed delivery models
- Proficiency in Application and Microsoft Dynamics AX/365 Managed Services
- Solution planning and deal shaping expert - Able to create compelling value proposition and leverage available assets and capabilities to craft the solution
- Selling to senior customer leadership; leading negotiations or developing business terms and conditions
- Leading service introduction and/or service transition and has been responsible for ensuring entire deal delivered value as defined
- Working in an environment with global delivery and in multiple geographies and industries
- Strong point of view on emerging trends in technology, Managed Services, Application Development – DevOps, Cloud Native Application, Microsoft Development platforms and Open-Source Software, Cloud platforms like Azure, Data Analytics, Containers, RPA and Intelligent Automation
- Comfortable working with estimating, costing, and working with Finance and Sales Leads on pricing models
- Demonstrated strong analytical skills, with the ability to analyze customer provided data
- Structured and considered approach to written and oral communication. Able to communicate potentially complex solutions to less technical people
- Proven ability to work within a team and contributing to the success of the team while making a personal contribution
- Provides leadership when appropriate and capable of working effectively within a matrixed organization
- Define solution elements, even when all the required information is not available, and realizes & documents reasonable assumptions
- Knowledge of Microsoft Products, Services, and Platforms
- Extensive interaction with C-level executives
- Bachelor's degree in Business or technology-related field, or an equivalent combination of education and experience
Location: Remote working with minimal scheduled travel as needed.
- The Opportunity to join Microsoft’s Global Alliance Partner of the Year (17 of the last 20 years)
- Attractive benefits package
- Exceptional development and training with paid certifications
- Avanade University – real-time access to technical and skilled resources globally
- Dedicated career adviser to encourage your progression
- Engaged and helpful co-workers
- Reward and recognition program
Avanade requires all new hires to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 as a condition of employment. Avanade will consider requests for medical or religious accommodation to this vaccination requirement on an individual basis.
Share this job:
Avanade is the leading provider of innovative digital and cloud services, business solutions and design-led experiences on the Microsoft ecosystem. Our professionals bring bold, fresh thinking combined with technology, business and industry expertise to help make a genuine human impact on our clients, their customers and their employees. We are the power behind the Accenture Microsoft Business Group, helping companies to engage customers, empower employees, optimize operations and transform products, leveraging the Microsoft platform. Avanade has 50,000 professionals in 26 countries, bringing clients our best thinking through a collaborative culture that honors diversity and reflects the communities in which we operate. Majority owned by Accenture, Avanade was founded in 2000 by Accenture LLP and Microsoft Corporation. Learn more at www.avanade.com.
Avanade® is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Avanade prohibits discrimination and harassment against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, disability, veteran, military or marital status, genetic information, or any other protected status.
Avanade is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation due to a disability for any part of the employment process, please send an e-mail to Avanade at email@example.com or call (206) 239-5610 and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.
By using this site, you agree that we can place Cookies on your device. See our Job Applicant Data Privacy Statement and Cookies statement.