Client Technology Manager - Dynamics 365
Area of expertise:
Do you know how to turn needs into solutions? So do we.
At Avanade we’ll surround you with people who are as passionate about technology and innovation as you are.
We are establishing a new best in class, in country Dynamics 365 client support capability to guide our clients towards solutions that maximize their return on investment while moving their business forward. This is not reactive, post live customer support. This is forward looking, creative and dynamic partnering. We call it Evolve!
You’re an expert in Dynamics 365 / AX and a talented problem solver, with the ability to leverage systems, applications, and processes no matter how complex the solution and integrating architecture. You are committed to service delivery excellence and your client’s value for your expertise and creativity when designing activities and building system prototypes.
- You have extensive D365 technical/functional architecture experience and have worked with Power Platform applications and DevOps
- You are committed to lasting client relationships and enjoy managing a portfolio of clients
- You enjoy mentoring junior colleagues
About the role:
The trend to use the Platform as a Service (PaaS) means our clients are looking to leverage the platform to better realize business outcomes. That’s where the Evolve team comes in. Key role responsibilities include:
- Design against the global platform architecture by integrating solutions across functional lines
- Applications architecture across the solution offerings and bringing the best of these together in one solution
- Support the client in shaping solutions, with accountability for overall estimates
- Recommend the right solutions for your clients’ needs based on the existing platform or product roadmap and help the client reach their evolution objectives
- Guide your project team, establishing and tracking achievements, coordinating actions, seeking expert advice, handling open issues, and contributing to team meetings and reports
- Define how we measure business and operations success and validate ERP system performance
- Support clients on D365 standards and prepare them for using their solution by setting training programs and redefining new roles and responsibilities
- Grow your network through educational opportunities, reading industry publications, building your personal and business networks, and joining professional organizations
Location: Remote working with minimal scheduled travel as needed
- The Opportunity to join Microsoft’s Global Alliance Partner of the Year (17 of the last 20 years)
- Attractive benefits package
- Exceptional development and training with paid certifications
- Avanade University – real-time access to technical and skilled resources globally
- Dedicated career adviser to encourage your progression
- Engaged and helpful co-workers
- Reward and recognition program
Share this job:
Avanade leads in providing innovative digital services, business solutions and design-led experiences for its clients, delivered through the power of people and the Microsoft ecosystem. Our professionals combine technology, business and industry expertise to build and deploy solutions to realize results for clients and their customers. Avanade has 29,000 digitally connected people across 23 countries, bringing clients the best thinking through a collaborative culture that honors diversity and reflects the communities in which we operate. We welcome all, and seek talented individuals who can bring their whole self to work, build inclusive teams and encourage diversity inside and outside the organization. Majority owned by Accenture, Avanade was founded in 2000 by Accenture LLP and Microsoft Corporation. Learn more at www.avanade.com.
Avanade® Is An Equal Opportunity Employer. Avanade prohibits discrimination and harassment against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, disability, veteran, military or marital status, genetic information or any other protected status.
The EEO is the Law poster is available here
and poster supplement is available here
The Pay Transparency Policy is available here
Avanade is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation due to a disability for any part of the employment process, please send an e-mail to Avanade at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (206) 239-5610 and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.
By using this site, you agree that we can place Cookies on your device. See our Job Applicant Data Privacy Statement and Cookies statement.