Client Lead Resources
Area of expertise:
In support of our continued growth journey, we are looking for a Client Lead to capitalize on our capabilities and value to build out existing clients. Our goal is to grow our net client acquisition and core business by driving the growth strategy, and delivering sales and revenue targets. As Client Lead you will be instrumental in ensuring we achieve these objectives.
You will be accountable for continuing to build and maintain relationship with one or more of our accounts in the Resources vertical while focusing on account strategy and growth. This vertical consists of clients with a core business in (new) energy, utilities, chemicals and/or natural resources. You use your strong relationship building skills become a partner for our clients on a strategic, tactical, and operational level. Through this you strengthen the existing base of clients and core business through increased sales focus, driving the growth strategy and delivering sales and revenue targets with a specific focus on selling large scale custom application and cloud modernization deals with clients.
You will already be capable of navigating the market with specific focus on Resources clients. Capable of initiating discussions at c-level with clients you are able to develop long-lasting customer relationships and strategic relationships with partners. You understand the needs of your stakeholders and with the support of the business you are able to anticipate them. Hence, you become a true partner who your clients rely on to help the future proof there digital landscape.
This is a senior role, with wide-ranging and often complex responsibilities, with freedoms to act to your strengths. You will be familiar with shaping and selling large-scale IT solutions playing into the trends and opportunities of this market. With a demonstrable proven track record of success in the Resources sector along with solid experience of shaping and selling solutions to clients. You do not achieve this alone but know how to bring together your colleagues and put them into a position to demonstrate their strengths to bring value to your client. You will thrive working with colleagues in a wider team leveraging innovation and exciting customers with your enthusiasm. Your strong connections and your tenacity to be an assertive partner enable you to bring together a strong network internally, with our partners and with our clients to provide value and innovate.
In summary, you are responsible for:
- Build and strengthen relationships with the stakeholders of your clients;
- Formulating clear strategy for accounts leading the client to new ideas;
- Help client develop Technology vision & strategy;
- Own account strategy & multi-year account plan;
- Look across account for cross Solution Area opportunities;
- Leverage References and thought leadership in industry and Area;
- Drive continuous innovation through thought leadership;
- Conduct Design Thinking workshops to understand client’s business; Objectives, Opportunities & Pain points;
- Curate the client's experience with Avanade;
- Conduct Stakeholder Interviews/Understand Success Criteria;
- Cultivate alliance relationships (MSFT and others);
- Collaborate with internal colleagues to drive success;
- Develop customized proposals and business case, driving exceptional client experience.
You make the difference because:
- You have a proven track record and experience shaping and selling solutions into the Resources sector in an IT services or IT consulting environment for ideally 8+ years;
- You are proactive and practical. You will be adept at assessing customer requirements, and selecting appropriate methods to fulfill them;
- A proven sales record. You have consistently met and exceeded sales targets, demonstrating your ability to manage and grow a customer in this market;
- You have a good idea of the trends and business priorities of our customers within the Resources industry (Oil & Gas, Energy, Utilities, Chemical & Natural Resources). You preferably bring an existing network of corporate decision makers and influencers with you;
- You bring a growth mindset that is actively focused on always improving by experimenting, learning from others and being open to feedback. This mindset inspires others to share mistakes, voice our desire to learn together, focussing on team performance instead of individual, and always think in opportunities;
- You have an affinity with issues surrounding digital transformation and you are able to quickly understand business processes;
- You have a creative mind, like to think outside the box and are not afraid to challenge the status quo;
- You are good at networking, you maintain your contacts and you like to build (customer) relationships further;
- You are a motivating and inspiring personality who combines substantive advice quality with market and customer focus;
- You like to work in a team, where different ideas and perspectives are included in the work;
- You speak fluent Dutch and English.
Why should you choose Avanade?
- With your drive and knowledge, you and our people can make a real difference at our clients;
- Become part of a successful team, in which you can thrive with your own territory of accounts;
- Work in a team where you receive trust and where you can take ownership;
- A strong training and development plan;
- A place where you can develop and continue to grow;
- We offer the opportunity to be socially involved during working hours and to do work for a good cause;
- Avanade has originated as a joined venture between Accenture and Microsoft. Therefore, we are the best of both world both and are able to make a unique offering to our clients and our employees.
Do you recognize yourself in this vacancy and would you like to meet us? Then apply directly by submitting your CV via our website. It is not possible to apply by e-mail
Share this job:
Avanade is the leading provider of innovative digital and cloud services, business solutions and design-led experiences on the Microsoft ecosystem. Our professionals bring bold, fresh thinking combined with technology, business and industry expertise to help make a genuine human impact on our clients, their customers and their employees. We are the power behind the Accenture Microsoft Business Group, helping companies to engage customers, empower employees, optimize operations and transform products, leveraging the Microsoft platform. Avanade has 50,000 professionals in 26 countries, bringing clients our best thinking through a collaborative culture that honors diversity and reflects the communities in which we operate. Majority owned by Accenture, Avanade was founded in 2000 by Accenture LLP and Microsoft Corporation. Learn more at www.avanade.com.