Client Account Lead
Area of expertise:
Our Client Executive teams balance commercial judgement with irreplaceable client relationships.
The role of a Client Lead combines people leadership with business growth, leveraging both to deliver results for Avanade and our clients. Responsible for complex, strategic accounts, you will hold the master plan for these accounts and manage its implementation.
As a Client Lead, you will provide leadership, planning, coordination, client relationship management, deal origination, & management and commercial support for all sales and delivery activities and be responsible for regional or territory sales and revenue targets. Client Leads are supported by Business Development Executives on specific opportunities.
An effective networker, you will build and retain excellent partner and client relationships, resulting in high client satisfaction and new business opportunities.
Meeting this criterion day-to-day, you will seek to:
- Increase spend per account to achieve revenue targets
- Deepen understanding of client needs through regular meetings at senior level, and linking their needs to our products and services
- Provide team leadership and coordination across accounts
Your career to date will show proven success, particularly in the following areas:
- Experience of closing deals for outsourcing or managed services, or large projects with significant offshore delivery elements. You will also know how to use offshore resources in negotiating contracts
- Around 8 years’ experience of project or program management or solution architecture, including complex global and multi-line engagements, and about 10 years in a sales role within a service organization
- The ability to lead a multi-disciplinary team in successful project execution
Years of Experience:
- 8+ years of proven successful project or program management expertise and experience with complex (often multi-line and global) engagements
- 10+ years of customer management and/or sales experience in a service sales organization
- 10+ years of proven ability to lead a multidisciplinary team to execute on project deliverables
- 5+ years of management experience
Bachelor’s Degree in business, Sales or Engineering recommended. An advanced degree is preferred.
- Extensive customer management and/or sales experience in a service sales organization
- Advanced commercial, delivery and project management skills
- Comfortable with C suite executives and develops business relationships
- Expertly navigates through challenging sales and delivery situations
- Successful track record in delivering complex, large scale systems integration programs
- Strong relationship selling skills and experience
- Solid understanding of enterprise service solutions and Microsoft technologies
- Solid understanding of Avanade solutions and offerings
- Experience in managed services preferred
Share this job:
Avanade leads in providing innovative digital services, business solutions and design-led experiences for its clients, delivered through the power of people and the Microsoft ecosystem. Our professionals combine technology, business and industry expertise to build and deploy solutions to realize results for clients and their customers. Avanade has 29,000 digitally connected people across 23 countries, bringing clients the best thinking through a collaborative culture that honors diversity and reflects the communities in which we operate. We welcome all, and seek talented individuals who can bring their whole self to work, build inclusive teams and encourage diversity inside and outside the organization. Majority owned by Accenture, Avanade was founded in 2000 by Accenture LLP and Microsoft Corporation. Learn more at www.avanade.com.
Avanade® Is An Equal Opportunity Employer. Avanade prohibits discrimination and harassment against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, disability, veteran, military or marital status, genetic information or any other protected status.
The EEO is the Law poster is available here
and poster supplement is available here
The Pay Transparency Policy is available here
Avanade is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation due to a disability for any part of the employment process, please send an e-mail to Avanade at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (206) 239-5610 and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.
By using this site, you agree that we can place Cookies on your device. See our Job Applicant Data Privacy Statement and Cookies statement.