Client Account Lead - Communication, Media & Telecommunications- Northeast
Area of expertise:
As a Dir, Avanade Client Account Lead you are responsible for the curation of our client's experience with Avanade. You will be accountable for maintaining relationship with one or more of our MVC accounts while focusing on account strategy and growth.
Key Role Responsibilities:
Day-to-day, you will:
- Formulate clear strategy for account (beyond responding to RFP). LEAD the client to new ideas
- Help client develop Technology vision & strategy
- Own account strategy & multi-year account plan
- Look across account for cross Solution Area opportunities
- Leverage References and thought leadership in industry and Area
- Drive continuous innovation through thought leadership
- Conduct Design Thinking workshops to understand client’s business Objectives, Opportunities & Pain points
- Create a combined Relationship Map and Power Map
- Establish Governance/ routine with client and Power Map for Avanade
- Advertise full Avanade capabilities, leverage stakeholders as our ambassadors
- Manage account financials and operations
- Drive Quarterly business reviews
- Drive "Board of Directors" review quarterly OR P2P review
- Curate the client's experience with Avanade
- Conduct Stakeholder Interviews/Understand Success Criteria
- Cultivate alliance relationships (MSFT and others)
- Develop junior talent and drive employee experience through mentorship and coaching*
- Own strategy & proposal, bring forward breadth of Avanade
- Assemble pursuits team
- Develop customized proposals and business case, driving exceptional client experience
- Bid review and signoff, validate messaging, ensure alignment to overall account strategy, price to win
Key Role Skill & Capability Requirements:
Your technical and non-technical skills include:
- Strong relationship building and networking
- Strong negotiations skills
- Influence and persuasion
- High emotional intelligence
- Team builder and motivator
- Coaching & mentoring
- Inclusive Leaders
- Client interaction handling
- Workshop Facilitation
- Client relationship & account people management
- Industry know-how
- Ability to navigate business & tech
Avanade requires all new hires to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 as a condition of employment. Avanade will consider requests for medical or religious accommodation to this vaccination requirement on an individual basis.
Share this job:
Avanade is the leading provider of innovative digital and cloud services, business solutions and design-led experiences on the Microsoft ecosystem. Our professionals bring bold, fresh thinking combined with technology, business and industry expertise to help make a genuine human impact on our clients, their customers and their employees. We are the power behind the Accenture Microsoft Business Group, helping companies to engage customers, empower employees, optimize operations and transform products, leveraging the Microsoft platform. Avanade has 50,000 professionals in 26 countries, bringing clients our best thinking through a collaborative culture that honors diversity and reflects the communities in which we operate. Majority owned by Accenture, Avanade was founded in 2000 by Accenture LLP and Microsoft Corporation. Learn more at www.avanade.com.
Avanade® is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Avanade prohibits discrimination and harassment against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, disability, veteran, military or marital status, genetic information, or any other protected status.
Avanade is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation due to a disability for any part of the employment process, please send an e-mail to Avanade at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (206) 239-5610 and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.
By using this site, you agree that we can place Cookies on your device. See our Job Applicant Data Privacy Statement and Cookies statement.