Citrix Consultant, Senior Consultant
Area of expertise:
Citrix Consultant, Senior Consultant level
PLEASE NOTE APPLICANT MUST HAVE RIGHTS TO WORK IN THE UK AND BE BASED IN THE UK.
Avanade is currently looking for a highly skilled and dynamic Citrix Consultant/ Citrix Architect to join our consulting Infrastructure Team, on a permanent basis at Senior Consultant level.
This role will suit you, if you are looking to develop your skills within the Microsoft & Citrix Ecosystem and you love working in a client facing role and enjoy travel across the UK on a periodic basis (no travel during pandemic is permitted).
Your role as a Citrix Consultant:
As a trusted Citrix Consultant/ Architect you will find yourself working in large teams designing and implementing solutions. You are proficient and engaging with the client to gather and advise on their requirements, so then, you will then use these requirements to write high level and detailed designs as well as define architectural topologies.
You will be working directly with our clients, alongside our high performing team of consultant, or within a client team as a subject matter expert, so you must have superb communication skills and ability to be amazing consultant.
Predominantly based on client site, you will play an active role in delivering infrastructure and cloud solutions to our customers. You will get involved throughout the lifecycle of projects using your broad experience in Microsoft platforms and enterprise technology architecture.
We will encourage you to grow and become an SME (Subject Matter Expert) in the following areas: Azure, WVD (Windows Virtual Desktop), Office 365, Exchange.
Do you have what it takes? You have:
• A proven foundation across core infrastructure solutions (networking, storage, and operating systems)
• Experience in core Microsoft platforms such as Windows, Azure, WVD, O365 and proven record of accomplishment delivering major enterprise-level Citrix projects.
• Expertise deploying Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops, both Citrix Cloud and on premises
• Solid working knowledge of Citrix Provisioning Services, StoreFront, WEM (Workforce Engagement Management) and Citrix ADC/Gateway.
• Design & Implementation experience of Citrix Endpoint Management/Citrix Content Collaboration and Citrix Workspace deployments.
• Strong understanding how to deploy Citrix workloads into cloud providers using Azure/AWS or Google Cloud
• Ideally Citrix certified (CCA-V, CCP-V, and/or CCE-V (Citrix Certified Expert Virtualization))
What technology do you need to be a strong at?
Working as a Citrix consultant you will already have fantastic Citrix skills. However, we like our consultants to have a particularly good understanding of the following fundamental technologies:
• Active Directory & Group Policy
• Windows Server
• Client operating systems and deployment techniques
• Server Virtualisation
What makes us stand out?
• We have just been Awarded Top Employer in 2021 taking 5th place.
• Women in IT Awards – Employer of the Year 2020
• You will have an exposure to work on different top Microsoft stack technologies but also a superb opportunity to develop yourself.
• We are supporting our employees to cross-train and develop their skills around different Microsoft technologies.
• We have won countless awards for our unrivalled technical expertise on the Microsoft platform, and for the innovative thinking that goes into our work.
• Engaged and helpful co-workers genuinely interested in your growth.
• A genuine focus on you as an individual – we help you discover your true potential and support you in growing your career and horizons.
• Your journey with technology does not stop once you work at Senior level – it is quite the opposite!
Some of the benefits we offer are:
• Employee Share Purchase Plan, Private Medical Cover, Car Allowance, 33 weeks full pay maternity leave, 2 weeks parental leave, Income Protection Policy, Extended benefits, STI (Short Term Incentive) Bonus, 80 hours per annum studying towards Microsoft Certifications, generous pension and much more!
• Avanade University – real-time access to technical and skilled resources globally
• A dedicated Career Advisor to coach you and support your progression within the company.
12-time winner of Microsoft Partner of the Year.
24,000+ certifications in Microsoft technology.
90-plus Microsoft partner awards.
18 Gold Competencies.
Avanade leads in providing innovative digital services, business solutions and design-led experiences for its clients, delivered through the power of people and the Microsoft ecosystem. Our professionals combine technology, business, and industry expertise to create solutions to realize results for clients and their customers. Avanade has 38,000 digitally connected people across 26 countries, bringing clients the best thinking through a collaborative culture that honours diversity and reflects the communities in which we operate. Majority owned by Accenture, Avanade was founded in 2000 by Accenture LLP and Microsoft Corporation. Learn more at http://www.avanade.com/
Avanade® is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We evaluate applicants without regard to race, colour, age, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, disability, veteran, military or marital status, genetic information, or any other protected status.
Share this job:
Avanade leads in providing innovative digital services, business solutions and design-led experiences for its clients, delivered through the power of people and the Microsoft ecosystem. Our professionals combine technology, business and industry expertise to build and deploy solutions to realize results for clients and their customers. Avanade has 29,000 digitally connected people across 23 countries, bringing clients the best thinking through a collaborative culture that honors diversity and reflects the communities in which we operate. We welcome all, and seek talented individuals who can bring their whole self to work, build inclusive teams and encourage diversity inside and outside the organization. Majority owned by Accenture, Avanade was founded in 2000 by Accenture LLP and Microsoft Corporation. Learn more at www.avanade.com.