Change Management & Communications Lead, Global Learning
Area of expertise:
Believe in the power of giving back? So, do we.
The Global Learning Center of Excellence supports Avanade’s ambition to provide a world-class people development environment that attracts and retains outstanding talent and enables our people to be agile, entrepreneurial and risk-taking, and continuously striving for excellence. Our aspiration is to create an environment where our people can thrive. As we continue to grow in size, scale, and complexity, our workforce will be ready for the projects and careers of the future. Are you ready to be part of that change?
Avanade's Change Management and Communications Lead role focuses on defining and executing the Global Learning CoE’s overall change strategy, with a particular focus on those activities related to our People Strategy. This role will also serve to support the Global Learning leads on specific change programs and initiatives and lead our team communications strategy and execution.
- Own the overall story/messaging framework for the Global Learning team, working closely with team leads and project owners to craft communications and reporting in support of our strategic agenda.
- Work closely with team leads as well as key stakeholders and partners in the business and across HR and advise on cross-team stakeholder management, opportunities for alignment and collaboration.
- Develop change management strategy for specific programs, develop a change plan including stakeholder and impact analysis, and plans for communications, training, performance support, and change measurement.
- For programs with large impact, execute on developed change plan including writing communications, stakeholder management, reporting, etc.
Key Role and Skill Capability Requirements:
- Strong written and verbal communication
- Communications Strategy
- Stakeholder Management
- Persona Development
- Change management strategy and execution
- Training strategy and execution
- Design Thinking
Preferred Education Background: You likely possess a Bachelor of Arts
Preferred Years of Work Experience: 5-7
Share this job:
Avanade is the leading provider of innovative digital and cloud services, business solutions and design-led experiences on the Microsoft ecosystem. Our professionals bring bold, fresh thinking combined with technology, business and industry expertise to help make a genuine human impact on our clients, their customers and their employees. We are the power behind the Accenture Microsoft Business Group, helping companies to engage customers, empower employees, optimize operations and transform products, leveraging the Microsoft platform. Avanade has 50,000 professionals in 26 countries, bringing clients our best thinking through a collaborative culture that honors diversity and reflects the communities in which we operate. Majority owned by Accenture, Avanade was founded in 2000 by Accenture LLP and Microsoft Corporation. Learn more at www.avanade.com.
Avanade® Is An Equal Opportunity Employer. Avanade prohibits discrimination and harassment against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, disability, marital status or any other protected status. Avanade is also committed to providing accommodations for persons with disabilities in accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act.