Career Advisor Effectiveness Lead (Flexible Location, North America and Europe)
Area of expertise:
- Build a portfolio of development options that enable Career Advisors to successfully perform their role to create a compelling employee experience for advisees – instructor-led training, on-demand training, job-aids, etc.
- Coaching and Feedback
- Career Management
- Employee Engagement
- Inclusion & Diversity
- Performance Management via fwd_Together
- Dealing with Difficult Situations
- Conducting Effective 1-1’s
- Advisee Well-Being
- Conducts needs assessments to understand how to best support new and emerging needs of CA’s through new programs and enhancements to existing programs.
- Build and scale on-boarding programs for new CA’s.
- Manage CA recognition programs that highlight and reward our best CA’s.
- Identify and create programs to prepare prospective CA’s for future CA roles.
- Ensure robust criteria for the selection of new CA’s.
- Maintain relationships with GTCL’s and RTCL’s to keep a finger on the pulse and measure the health and effectiveness of our CA community.
- Partner with the Talent Community and Learning function to evaluate and test new models for people management effectiveness.
- Create and manage communication tools to CA’s to promote CA effectiveness and to spotlight our best CA’s.
- Partners with the I&D Team to integrate inclusion into CA programs.
- Partners with Talent Management to integrate Performance Management and Career Management into CA programs.
- Understanding of Avanade’s unique people management system.
- Passion for Career Advisors and the value they bring to advisees and the organization.
- Experience as a Career Advisor at Avanade or similar experience in another management context
- Proven experience in working in a global environment - demonstrated ability to build effective working relationships with diverse stakeholders, and ability to balance the need for global consistency with local customization
- Forward thinking – looks beyond the immediate tasks to consider long-term impact; always considering what comes next
- Creative thinking – looks outside the box, develops new strategies
- Influence – enlists the support and cooperation of others
- Project Management – brings together every component of a project, including resources or planning, that are needed to complete it in a timely manner
- Growth mindset – sees change as an opportunity, learns from successes & mistakes, inspires others
- Learning Agility – learns from prior experiences, naturally figures out what to when they don’t know what to do, is deeply curious, comfortable with complexity and ambiguity
Share this job:
Avanade is the leading provider of innovative digital and cloud services, business solutions and design-led experiences on the Microsoft ecosystem. Our professionals bring bold, fresh thinking combined with technology, business and industry expertise to help make a genuine human impact on our clients, their customers and their employees. We are the power behind the Accenture Microsoft Business Group, helping companies to engage customers, empower employees, optimize operations and transform products, leveraging the Microsoft platform. Avanade has 50,000 professionals in 26 countries, bringing clients our best thinking through a collaborative culture that honors diversity and reflects the communities in which we operate. Majority owned by Accenture, Avanade was founded in 2000 by Accenture LLP and Microsoft Corporation. Learn more at www.avanade.com.
Avanade® is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Avanade prohibits discrimination and harassment against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, disability, veteran, military or marital status, genetic information, or any other protected status.
Avanade is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation due to a disability for any part of the employment process, please send an e-mail to Avanade at email@example.com or call (206) 239-5610 and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.
By using this site, you agree that we can place Cookies on your device. See our Job Applicant Data Privacy Statement and Cookies statement.