CRM Technical Lead
Area of expertise:
You understand the nuts and bolts of Customer Relationship Management (CRM) systems and how to use your knowledge and communication skills to connect with clients and colleagues.
CRM is at the heart of everything you do. Whether you're working with your development team or collaborating with your clients, your energy, knowledge, and organization skills encourage and develop the people around you.
As a CRM Technical Lead, you will be considered a learned profession that applies your domain expertise in support of operational objectives, and primarily focuses on demonstrating your experience to craft and implement CRM solutions for your client. Additionally, you will be a key contributor across all phases of Avanade projects.
Day-to-day you will:
- Contribute across all phases of Avanade projects (e.g. Plan, Analyze, Design, Build and Test)
- Demonstrate technical expertise to design and implement CRM solutions
- Collaborate closely between customers, IT staff, and business partners to ensure high quality and timely resolution of customer issues
- Research customer issues that may be non-standard in order to offer solutions
- Craft conceptual architecture and technical solutions
- Ensure project quality meets standards through critical metric identification and testing plan
- Partner with multi-functional technology and design teams to ensure consistent, beneficial client interaction and solution delivery
- Assist in sales activities and planning as required
- Support continuous improvement efforts to proactively identify potential challenges to customer success and business efficiency
- Travel as needed
You are passionate about working with a global technology leader to solve business-critical problems for some of the top companies in the world. You are a fast learner, a self-starter, and a creative problem solver. You are passionate about software and its potential to move organizations forward through innovation.
Your technical skills may include:
- To develop classes/DLLs using appropriate software design pattern which later to be used by the developer
- Accountable for recommending and documenting technical solution design
- Perform technical solutions assessment with in-depth knowledge on D365CS technologies and development practices
- Architect the overall process and data flow taking into consideration to functionality, data, security, integration, infrastructure, and performance
- Design the overall solution architecture (D365CS components and other system dependencies) based on functional requirements
- Lead the end-to-end solution implementation for D365CS to cater to all the possible business scenarios and ensure the design are well implemented and successfully executed by the team
- Lead D365CS deployment together with the relevant developer
- Supporting Business Analysts in their review of functional specifications for users of high complexity and quality, including complex integrations or significant module changes
- Provide guidance where necessary for the CRM team on CRM approach and strategy
- Possessed relevant Microsoft Dynamic365 CRM certification - this would be plus point
- Strong understanding of Microsoft Dynamic365 CRM, with domain knowledge in Customer Service and Telco industry - this would be a plus point
Your non-technical skills may include:
- Client management skills and the ability to work with customers to develop and manage an action plan
- Consulting experience working with external clients with a consistent track record for delivering great results.
- Experience working with global/offshore teams on CRM technology implementation and maintenance projects
- Experience in business systems solution deployment with an emphasis in CRM applications
- Excellent communication skills
You are also likely to possess a Bachelor’s degree in business systems or related field.
- Minimum up to 6 years of Microsoft Dynamic365 CRM and minimum up to 1 year of Power BI project implementation
- Experience with Microsoft Dynamics 365 Field Service is essential
Share this job:
Avanade is the leading provider of innovative digital and cloud services, business solutions and design-led experiences on the Microsoft ecosystem. Our professionals bring bold, fresh thinking combined with technology, business and industry expertise to help make a genuine human impact on our clients, their customers and their employees. We are the power behind the Accenture Microsoft Business Group, helping companies to engage customers, empower employees, optimize operations and transform products, leveraging the Microsoft platform. Avanade has 50,000 professionals in 26 countries, bringing clients our best thinking through a collaborative culture that honors diversity and reflects the communities in which we operate. Majority owned by Accenture, Avanade was founded in 2000 by Accenture LLP and Microsoft Corporation. Learn more at www.avanade.com.