China/Hong Kong SAR
Area of expertise:
Customer Relationship Management (CRM)
As a CRM Solution Development Senior Analyst, you will be familiar with at least one leading commercial CRM system. You will assist Avanade delivery teams with CRM solution planning, analysis, designing, building, and testing. You will be considered a product expert that is also responsible for providing support in CRM issue escalation and resolution. This role is typically focused on more complex assignments, often requiring diverse inputs, processes, and/or outcomes with room for discretion within established parameters.
Key Role Responsibilities:
Day-to-day you will:
- Assist across all phases of Avanade projects (e.g. Plan, Analyze, Design, Build, and Test)
- Leverage technical knowledge to design and implement CRM solutions
- Research customer issues that may be non-standard in order to offer solutions
- Support design of conceptual architecture and technical solutions
- Ensure project quality meets standards through KPI identification and testing plan
- Support continuous improvement efforts to proactively identify potential challenges to customer success and business productivity
Key Role Skill & Capability Requirements:
You are excited about working with a global technology leader to solve business-critical problems for some of the top companies in the world. You are a fast learner, self-starter, and creative thinker. You are passionate about software and its potential to move organizations forward through innovation.
Your technical skills may include:
- Understanding of common industry standard business practices supported by CRM
- Some understanding of CRM or another business management software (Microsoft Dynamics preferred)
- Some knowledge of software in a Software as a Service (SaaS) environment, Microsoft SQL, HTML, Microsoft ASP, Microsoft .Net, and etc.
Your non-technical skills may include:
- Client management skills and the ability to work with customers to develop and manage an action plan
- Some consulting experience working with external clients-Experience working with global/offshore teams
- Excellent communication skills
Preferrred Education Background: Bachelor's degree in a relevant field preferred.
Preferred Years of Work Experience: 1+ years' relevant professional experience
Avanade leads in providing innovative digital services, business solutions and design-led experiences for its clients, delivered through the power of people and the Microsoft ecosystem. Our professionals combine technology, business and industry expertise to build and deploy solutions to realize results for clients and their customers. Avanade has 29,000 digitally connected people across 23 countries, bringing clients the best thinking through a collaborative culture that honors diversity and reflects the communities in which we operate. We welcome all, and seek talented individuals who can bring their whole self to work, build inclusive teams and encourage diversity inside and outside the organization. Majority owned by Accenture, Avanade was founded in 2000 by Accenture LLP and Microsoft Corporation. Learn more at www.avanade.com.