CRM Solution Architect Manager
Area of expertise:
Do you know how to find the right software solutions? So do we.
You understand the nuts and bolts of Customer Relationship Management (CRM) systems and how to use your knowledge and communication skills to connect with clients and colleagues.
CRM is at the heart of everything you do. Whether you’re working with your development team or collaborating with your clients, your energy, knowledge and organizational skills encourage and develop the people around you.
About the job
As a Manager in CRM Solution Development, you will be a CRM thought leader and solution architect working on large-scale, complex implementations. You will be responsible for working with clients and leading Avanade delivery teams in planning, designing, building, testing and maintaining CRM solutions.
Day to day, you will:
- Lead and review your team's work across all phases of Avanade projects (e.g. Plan, Analyze, Design, Build and Test)
- Direct efforts to defining technical, operational and user requirements
- Liaise effectively between customers, IT staff and business partners to ensure high quality and timely resolution of customer issues
- Research customers issues that may be non-standard in order to offer solutions
- Design conceptual architecture and technical solutions
- Ensure project quality meets standards through KPI identification and testing plan
- Own partnership with cross-functional technology and design teams to ensure consistent, beneficial client interaction and solution delivery
- Ensure off-shore resources are utilized and leveraged appropriately
- Take active role in sales activities and planning as required
- Lead continuous improvement efforts to proactively identify potential challenges to customer success and business productivity
Key Role Skill & Capability Requirements:
You understand the nuts and bolts of CRM systems and more importantly, you know how to connect with clients and lead a team to reach its goals. You are organized, energetic and as comfortable in front of a board room as in front of a white board with your development team. Technical Requirements:
- Understanding of common industry standard business practices supported by CRM
- Extensive experience with CRM or another business management software (Microsoft Dynamics preferred)
- Experience working in a Software as a Service (SaaS) environment, Microsoft SQL, HTLM, Microsoft ASP, Microsoft .Net
- Basic understanding of relational database concepts desired
- Excellent client management skills and the ability to work with customers to develop and manage an action plan
- Experience consulting with external clients on complex projects, including in leadership roles
- Experience working with global teams on CRM technology implementation and maintenance projects
- Extensive experience in a management or leadership role
Experience working with offshore teams to facilitate project work
- Demonstrated excellence in communicating and presenting complex information to technical and non-technical stakeholders, both verbally and in written form
Share this job:
Avanade leads in providing innovative digital services, business solutions and design-led experiences for its clients, delivered through the power of people and the Microsoft ecosystem. Our professionals combine technology, business and industry expertise to build and deploy solutions to realize results for clients and their customers. Avanade has 29,000 digitally connected people across 23 countries, bringing clients the best thinking through a collaborative culture that honors diversity and reflects the communities in which we operate. We welcome all, and seek talented individuals who can bring their whole self to work, build inclusive teams and encourage diversity inside and outside the organization. Majority owned by Accenture, Avanade was founded in 2000 by Accenture LLP and Microsoft Corporation. Learn more at www.avanade.com.