CRM Functional Consultant
Area of expertise:
Avanade ranked no.1 by Top Employer Institute in Ireland!
Do you know how to find the right software solutions? So do we!
You are a go-getter, self-starter and creative thinker. You are passionate about customer relationship management (CRM) and its potential to move organizations forward.
About the role
As a CRM Functional Consultant, you are responsible for identifying, developing, and deploying end-user solutions in the Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system. Through your deep functional knowledge and familiarity with the application, you ensure business requirements are adequately met and provide a variety of advisory services around project management, business process development, implementation support and end-user training as required. You also contribute to project planning, implementation, and requirements gathering efforts across CRM projects.
Day-to-day, you will:
- Translate business requirements into CRM business solutions
- Identify key stakeholders for requirements gathering; elicits and documents requirements and validates against a scope
- Contribute to requirements management, including approval, communication, traceability, and re-use
- Contribute to transfer of functional requirements to development and test team members
- Use CRM workflow technology to automate business processes
- Propose, in collaboration with business and IT partners, patches and upgrades needed to the CRM system in order to meet evolving business needs
- Stay informed on updates and new releases in CRM technologies
- Educates end users on CRM functionality, as needed
You are excited about working with a global technology leader to solve business-critical problems for some of the top companies. You are a great leader, self-starter, and creative thinker. You are passionate about software and its potential to move organizations forward through innovation.
Your technical skills likely include:
- Strong knowledge of CRM Systems and business solution implementations
- Demonstrable experience in Business Process Reengineering (BRP)
- Confirmed experience in CRM issue diagnosing and solving
- Experience with specific technologies as specified by the hiring manager
Your non-technical skills likely include:
- Experience consulting with external clients on complex projects, including in leadership roles
- Experience working with global teams on CRM technology implementation and maintenance projects
- Experience working with offshore teams to facilitate project work
- Demonstrated excellence in communicating and presenting complex information to technical and non-technical partners, both verbally and in written form
What we offer
This is a superb opportunity to be in a rewarding role, that offers ongoing training! Avanade pays for all Microsoft certifications and recognises your dedication by offering you a strong career path. You will have an exposure to work on complex but exciting projects, using variety of Microsoft stack technologies.
We are encouraging our employees to cross-train and develop their skills around different Microsoft technologies
You’ll have ample opportunities for career growth and personal development, including ongoing professional technology training and management training.
- Reward and Recognition scheme
- Wide benefits package
- Employee Share Purchase Plan
- Avanade University – real-time access to technical and skilled resources globally
- Dedicated career manager to encourage your progression
- Engaged and helpful co-workers genuinely interested in you
We are looking for people with a real passion, dynamic approach and enthusiasm for technology!
As is the nature of working within a global professional services environment, your clients and projects will change over time so the flexibility to travel is a pre-requisite. All our roles are project based so typically will involve working on client site throughout the Ireland
Share this job:
Avanade leads in providing innovative digital services, business solutions and design-led experiences for its clients, delivered through the power of people and the Microsoft ecosystem. Our professionals combine technology, business and industry expertise to build and deploy solutions to realize results for clients and their customers. Avanade has 29,000 digitally connected people across 23 countries, bringing clients the best thinking through a collaborative culture that honors diversity and reflects the communities in which we operate. We welcome all, and seek talented individuals who can bring their whole self to work, build inclusive teams and encourage diversity inside and outside the organization. Majority owned by Accenture, Avanade was founded in 2000 by Accenture LLP and Microsoft Corporation. Learn more at www.avanade.com.