CRM Enterprise Architect
Area of expertise:
- Conduct architecture assessments and define solutions
- Design, build, deliver and run engagement, platform and/or product required architecture using the Microsoft Ecosystem (i.e., development, operations, execution, data, application, etc.)
- Provide the work’s technical scope, defining and driving the best solution to meet the technical performance, scalability, flexibility, operations and capability needs of your client
- Provide architecture Quality Assurance reviews for proposals and ongoing engagements
- Support the technology solutioning and estimating in proposals, planning and pricing
- Develop long-term technology strategies centered on client business objectives
- Identify services that will improve performance, enhance support, and increase capabilities
- Develop best practices for customer support and tools for team
- Coach, mentor, and motivate team members to influence them to take positive action and accountability for their assigned work
- Build, develop, and grow business relationships vital to growth
- Be savvy with problem-solving
- Requires identifying and assessing complex problems for area of responsibility. Creates solutions in situations in which analysis requires an in-depth evaluation of variable factors.
- Requires adherence to strategic direction set by senior management when establishing near-term goals.
- Interaction is with senior management at a client and/or within Accenture, involving matters that may require acceptance of an alternate approach.
- Some latitude in decision-making. Acts independently to determine methods and procedures on new assignments
- Decisions have a major day to day impact on area of responsibility
- Manages large to medium sized teams and/or work efforts at a client or within Avanade
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Industry experience with the health or financial sector preferred
- Accountable for chargeability target
- Accountable for personal goals
Share this job:
Avanade leads in providing innovative digital services, business solutions and design-led experiences for its clients, delivered through the power of people and the Microsoft ecosystem. Our professionals combine technology, business and industry expertise to build and deploy solutions to realize results for clients and their customers. Avanade has 29,000 digitally connected people across 23 countries, bringing clients the best thinking through a collaborative culture that honors diversity and reflects the communities in which we operate. We welcome all, and seek talented individuals who can bring their whole self to work, build inclusive teams and encourage diversity inside and outside the organization. Majority owned by Accenture, Avanade was founded in 2000 by Accenture LLP and Microsoft Corporation. Learn more at www.avanade.com.