(CRM) Business Analyst & Dynamics CE and Marketing Automation Specialist
Area of expertise:
Dynamics 365 CE & Marketing Automation Specialist
You’re a problem solver, knowing the systems, applications and processes that will make a client happy, no matter how complex the IT solution and integrating architecture. You bring expertise and creativity to crafting activities and building system prototypes.
About the Job
The Dynamics 365 CE & Marketing Automation Specialist will manage Dynamics 365 and Marketing Automation technology implementations. This role will work with and be responsible for coordinating with cross-functional and cross-level teams both internally, as well as with key business partners and clients.
To be successful in this role, you have experience as a Digital Marketer, a passion for data driven marketing strategies and excitement to learn new marketing technology tools. Ideally, you have worked with Microsoft Dynamics 365 CE and have relevant Marketing Automation experience that includes working with one or several of the following platforms: Dynamics 365 Marketing (preferred), Marketo (preferred), Adobe Campaign, Hubspot, Eloqua, or ClickDimensions. You have the ability to understand what is needed to plan, design and implement multi-channel Marketing campaigns and have strong project management skills.
· Ability to lead design workshops with customers that drive business requirements for marketing and CRM technology implementations
· Will be responsible for building and maintaining client relationships within client marketing, IT and sales teams
· Responsible for overall solution design, Fit/Gap analysis and managing a software development lifecycle
· Experience leading a team that includes functional and technical (developers) both onshore and offshore.
· You understand agile delivery methodology
· Be able to understand business outcomes and map to value drivers which will ultimately drive what is delivered to the customer
· Ability to understand existing programs and company assets and translate new marketing technology capabilities to meet desired business results.
· Ability to analyze data/results related to current business processes to identify areas that indicate a need or opportunity for improvement and apply this to marketing automation.
· Skilled at researching, evaluating and implementing various tools, automation and navigating the complexity of integrated solutions
· Adept at learning new techniques and adapting technology skills to quickly to respond to market opportunities.
· Possess basic web development understanding and digital design skills (HTML at a minimum)
· Ability to work with marketing teams to understand go-to-market programs and campaigns and provide direction on how to use Marketing Automation to launch these campaigns
· Understands campaign distribution sources and channels, including online content, and localization of assets
· Ability to conduct training, planning and recommend best practices to optimally leverage sales activities
· Understands change management and has the ability to develop others
7+ years of experience as a digital marketer as part of a large marketing team, digital agency or digital technology services-oriented company.
5+ years working as a platform admin and/or implementing Marketing Automation platforms with Dynamics 365 or other technology tools related to sales and marketing processes.
You’re proud of your positive and lasting client relationships and the customizations and strategies you’ve built to tackle their business challenges. You also enjoy mentoring junior colleagues. You’re likely to have a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in an associated subject.
Ideally, your experience will also include:
· Leading projects requiring significant coordination, with the freedom to use your own discernment and methodologies
· Working with D365 Customer Engagement as a technical and/or functional leader
· Hands on experience deploying Marketing Automation and Dynamics Platform solutions for customers in a variety of industries
Share this job:
Avanade leads in providing innovative digital services, business solutions and design-led experiences for its clients, delivered through the power of people and the Microsoft ecosystem. Our professionals combine technology, business and industry expertise to build and deploy solutions to realize results for clients and their customers. Avanade has 29,000 digitally connected people across 23 countries, bringing clients the best thinking through a collaborative culture that honors diversity and reflects the communities in which we operate. We welcome all, and seek talented individuals who can bring their whole self to work, build inclusive teams and encourage diversity inside and outside the organization. Majority owned by Accenture, Avanade was founded in 2000 by Accenture LLP and Microsoft Corporation. Learn more at www.avanade.com.
Avanade® Is An Equal Opportunity Employer. Avanade prohibits discrimination and harassment against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, disability, veteran, military or marital status, genetic information or any other protected status.
The EEO is the Law poster is available here
and poster supplement is available here
The Pay Transparency Policy is available here
Avanade is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation due to a disability for any part of the employment process, please send an e-mail to Avanade at email@example.com or call (206) 239-5610 and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.
By using this site, you agree that we can place Cookies on your device. See our Job Applicant Data Privacy Statement and Cookies statement.