Area of expertise:
Customer Relationship Management (CRM)
As a CRM Business Analysis Consultant, you are responsible for identifying, developing, and deploying end-user solutions in Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system. Through your deep functional knowledge and familiarity with the application, you ensure business requirements are adequately met and provide a variety of advisory services around project management, business process development, implementation support and end-user training as required. You also contribute to project planning, implementation, and requirements gathering efforts across CRM projects.
Key Role Responsibilities:
Day-to-day you will:
-Translate business requirements into CRM business solutions- Identify key stakeholders for requirements gathering; elicits and documents requirements and validates against scope
- Contribute to requirements management, including approval, communication, traceability, and re-use
- Contribute to transfer of functional requirements to development and test team members
- Leverage CRM workflow technology to automate business processes
- Determine, in collaboration with business and IT stakeholders, patches and upgrades needed to the CRM system in order to meet evolving business requirements- Stay informed on updates and new releases in CRM technologies
- Educates end users on CRM functionality, as needed
Key Role Skill & Capability Requirements:
You are excited about working with a global technology leader to solve business-critical problems for some of the top companies in the world. You are a fast learner, self-starter, and creative thinker. You are passionate about software and its potential to move organizations forward through innovation.
-Strong knowledge of CRM Systems and business solution implementations
- Demonstrable experience in Business Process Reengineering (BRP)
- Strong knowledge of CRM issue diagnosing and troubleshooting- Experience with specific technologies as specified by hiring manager
- Experience consulting with external clients on complex projects
- Experience working with global teams on CRM technology implementation and maintenance projects
- Experience working with offshore teams to facilitate project work
- Demonstrated excellence in communicating and presenting complex information to technical and non-technical stakeholders, both verbally and in written form
Preferred Education Background:
You are likely to have a Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field, or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
Preferred Years of Work Experience:
You are likely to have at least 3-5 years of relevant work experience, including CRM.
Avanade leads in providing innovative digital services, business solutions and design-led experiences for its clients, delivered through the power of people and the Microsoft ecosystem. Our professionals combine technology, business and industry expertise to build and deploy solutions to realize results for clients and their customers. Avanade has 29,000 digitally connected people across 23 countries, bringing clients the best thinking through a collaborative culture that honors diversity and reflects the communities in which we operate. We welcome all, and seek talented individuals who can bring their whole self to work, build inclusive teams and encourage diversity inside and outside the organization. Majority owned by Accenture, Avanade was founded in 2000 by Accenture LLP and Microsoft Corporation. Learn more at www.avanade.com.