Business Technology Analyst Intern - Data & AI CoE
Area of expertise:
Cutting-edge, high-profile, game-changing work – just another day as a Business Technology Analyst Intern at Avanade!
Avanade’s Global Data & AI Center of Excellence (CoE) is looking for a Business Technology Analyst Intern who is interested in supporting the incubation and acceleration of new cross Solution Area projects, evolve our go-to-market services and drive our existing offering portfolio development. Our Data & AI CoE is at the forefront of Microsoft AI innovation, keeping pace with the latest, cutting edge technologies. We ensure we continuously bring value to our clients. Our CoE offers constant opportunities for growth and learning, while providing an environment for interns to build skills and experience that will help launch them into exciting careers in Business and Technology.
- Adaptable and eager to learn about new technologies and their business value impact
- A self-starter who shows initiative when faced with new challenges
- A strong team player and comfortable working with teams of diverse skills and backgrounds
- Passionate about Data & AI and how it can be used to solve real world challenges
About the Role:
As a Business Technology Analyst Intern, you will support the incubation and acceleration of new cross Solution Area projects, evolve our go-to-market services, and may include both quick-hit initiatives to enhance our existing offering portfolio as well as broader-reaching strategic programs that bring new and innovative capabilities to life for our clients. Through the combination of creative and technology expertise, you will spend your time working with multidisciplinary teams to create highly valuable and impactful solutions for our clients’ biggest business challenges.
Day-to-Day, You Will:
- Work with clients to understand existing business processes and contribute to new processes and system designs
- Support Data & AI Leadership in developing our latest strategy for cross Solution Area plays
- Leverage technology to connect a client’s business needs to the right Avanade solutions
- Design and build our Data & AI go-to-market and supporting materials
- Facilitate the adoption of new technologies or offerings for Avanade professionals through the delivery of trainings, guides and/or supporting materials
- Evaluate and learn about new cloud technologies to provide competitive market perspective
- Work with Avanade’s business and technology professionals to design compelling user experiences for solutions, demos and accelerators that are delivered/showcased to our clients
Your Skillset and Experience Includes:
- Capacity to work as an independent individual contributor and cooperative teammate
- Strategic and critical problem-solving skills
- Time management and organizational skills
- Detail-oriented and deadline-driven attitude
- Passionate about IT projects and learning new technologies
- Knowledge of or experience planning user research, conducting interviews, shadowing, etc.
- Strong communications skills (written and verbal) and interpersonal skills
- Education Background: You are working towards a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Business, Information Systems, or another relevant field
Share this job:
Avanade leads in providing innovative digital services, business solutions and design-led experiences for its clients, delivered through the power of people and the Microsoft ecosystem. Our professionals combine technology, business and industry expertise to build and deploy solutions to realize results for clients and their customers. Avanade has 29,000 digitally connected people across 23 countries, bringing clients the best thinking through a collaborative culture that honors diversity and reflects the communities in which we operate. We welcome all, and seek talented individuals who can bring their whole self to work, build inclusive teams and encourage diversity inside and outside the organization. Majority owned by Accenture, Avanade was founded in 2000 by Accenture LLP and Microsoft Corporation. Learn more at www.avanade.com.
Avanade® Is An Equal Opportunity Employer. Avanade prohibits discrimination and harassment against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, disability, veteran, military or marital status, genetic information or any other protected status.
The EEO is the Law poster is available here
and poster supplement is available here
The Pay Transparency Policy is available here
Avanade is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation due to a disability for any part of the employment process, please send an e-mail to Avanade at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (206) 239-5610 and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.
By using this site, you agree that we can place Cookies on your device. See our Job Applicant Data Privacy Statement and Cookies statement.