Business Solutions Architect Dynamics AX/365 - Midwest
Area of expertise:
There is one in every group - the person who dreams big and has the motivation to bring their ideas to life, even as others might roll their eyes and prefer to play it safe. Are you that person? One who isn’t afraid to break the mold and who gets passionate about the power of digital to transform organizations and ways of working? Because we are building teams of people like that to help our clients unlock the power they need now and own what is next.
We are breaking apart the traditional process of setting strategies and goals first, then finding technologies to achieve them. In the digital age, there is no time for that linear process. We partner with clients to accelerate value from digital innovation by being daring, imaginative, and fast. We believe big and deliver personally. We relentlessly challenge, encourage, and support our clients and each other.
Here you will find a team of people who thrive with turning ideas and innovations into breakthrough results for leading organizations around the world. Ultimately, we are not just making business better - We are making life better for our clients and their customers.
As part of our Region, in a highly strategic Pre-Sales Business Solutions Architect-Dynamics AX/365 role, you will be responsible for driving revenue through prospecting, acquisition, development, and expansion customer opportunities for Avanade’s Business Applications Market Unit. You will help build and execute sales strategies and drive proposal efforts. You will provide deep expertise in lead qualification, opportunity assessment, opportunity development and proposal development. You will work with Avanade’s Offering Development, Marketing and Regional Market Unit Teams, Accenture, Microsoft, and Solution Alliance Partners in North America to achieve Avanade business growth and client success.
- Write complete project proposals, including crafting the proposed solution and collaborating with other Avanade individuals
- Understand the needs of clients and industry trends in depth to spark innovative thinking and develop trusted advisor relationships with client executives
- Work with Business Development to build and execute selling strategies
- Proactively deliver strategic messages and roadmaps to new and existing clients
- Lead client workshops and discovery sessions
- Provide qualification expertise to evaluate the client's business needs and align them based upon Avanade differentiators
- Build conceptual architecture and develop solution options that match your clients’ requirements
- Build and deliver Avanade's innovative solution demonstrations
- Build relationships with opportunity channel partners to enable collaboration
- Play a key part in delivering ideation, technology strategy, planning, business case and prototyping engagements, and supporting business and technology teams to drive the implementation of your recommendations
- Lead teams to build strategy, assessment, vision & roadmap, and business case deliverables, as well as deliver workshops and presentations
Marketing and Solution Development 50%:
- Establish relationships and evangelize Avanade offerings with Accenture, Microsoft, industry groups and clients
- Provide input to the Regional Dynamics 365 Offering Lead & Marketing Manager in developing & executing plans for brand development, client referrals, market awareness & market positioning
- Represent Avanade at relevant client and industry events and write POV documents which builds positive exposure for Avanade
- Evangelize D365 ERP based offerings within the Region
- Actively participate in industry and offering development communities, and give directly to the development of Avanade intellectual property and solution assets
- Participate in envision stage client engagements, leading workshops and providing solution design leadership and mentorship
- Knowledge transfer at the Sales stage with project delivery team
- Strategize with clients to identify efficient solutions, including people, business processes, and technologies based on their distinct and individual organizational challenges
- Maintain reports information dashboards, and other end-user information portals or resources. May craft specifications for reports based on business requests
- Evaluate a breakdown of your clients’ businesses processes so that you can identify and link functional and non-functional requirements
- Transfer functional requirements to development and test team members
- Demonstrate a high level of understanding of Dynamics AX/365 solutions
- Stay up to date on revisions and new releases in ERP technologies, and work with business and IT stakeholders to identify the ones they need to meet evolving business requirements
- Educate end users on ERP functionality
- Extensive ERP experience working with enterprise-level clients
- Hands-on experience with multi-phase, multi-country, enterprise wide D365 implementations, with focus on pre-sales/business development and engagement delivery
- Minimum of one full lifecycle Dynamics 365/AX implementation, leading a work-stream
- Validated structured approach to written and verbal communication. Able to communicate potentially sophisticated solutions to less technical people
- Understands the concepts and applications of Microsoft technologies related to Dynamics 365 including the Power Platform and Microsoft Azure
- Validated implementation and consulting experience with Dynamics 365/AX
- Bachelor's Degree
Share this job:
Avanade leads in providing innovative digital services, business solutions and design-led experiences for its clients, delivered through the power of people and the Microsoft ecosystem. Our professionals combine technology, business and industry expertise to build and deploy solutions to realize results for clients and their customers. Avanade has 29,000 digitally connected people across 23 countries, bringing clients the best thinking through a collaborative culture that honors diversity and reflects the communities in which we operate. We welcome all, and seek talented individuals who can bring their whole self to work, build inclusive teams and encourage diversity inside and outside the organization. Majority owned by Accenture, Avanade was founded in 2000 by Accenture LLP and Microsoft Corporation. Learn more at www.avanade.com.
Avanade® Is An Equal Opportunity Employer. Avanade prohibits discrimination and harassment against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, disability, veteran, military or marital status, genetic information or any other protected status.
The EEO is the Law poster is available here
and poster supplement is available here
The Pay Transparency Policy is available here
Avanade is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation due to a disability for any part of the employment process, please send an e-mail to Avanade at email@example.com or call (206) 239-5610 and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.
By using this site, you agree that we can place Cookies on your device. See our Job Applicant Data Privacy Statement and Cookies statement.