Business Solution Architect-Dynamics ERP - Retail
Area of expertise:
The Business Solution Architect-Dynamics ERP - Retail leads the design of functional components related to ERP and Retail processes during presales activities. You are an expert on capabilities and configuration of Microsoft Dynamics 365 and are responsible for driving revenue through prospecting, acquisition, development, and expansion customer opportunities. You will provide technical and solution envisioning expertise and help develop and execute sales strategies, drive proposal efforts, and provide technical sales support. You specialize in ERP Solutions, and therefore, provide deep expertise in lead qualification, opportunity assessment, opportunity development, and proposal development.
The purpose of this role is to present ERP solutions to Retail Industry prospects and clients. The key objective is to demonstrate a compelling solution that will lead to selecting D365 ERP and Avanade as the System Integrator.
Day-to-Day You Will:
- Work with prospective clients to understand key business and functional needs
- Design, build, and demonstrate scenario flows with Microsoft Dynamics 365 aligned to the client’s business team key requirements
- Provide input to estimating the functional workstream for the project
- Advise the delivery team during the functional solution design
- Primary technical contact on a client engagement.
- Consult, advising our clients and internal partners on the best uses of technology to tackle problems
- Take ownership of the technical approach and estimation of a proposal during the sales process
- Present technical approach and solutions to C-level clients
- Learn our client's business, their organization, systems, challenges, and goals
- As an active facilitator, participate in and lead partner brainstorming, technical planning, and design sessions
- Craft the technical vision by mapping requirements to technical solutions, communicated through functional and technical design documents
- Articulate execution strategy through roadmaps, estimates, and implementation plans
- Ensure quality through driving standard methodology and project governance
- Build prototypes and proofs of concept to validate technical decisions
- Lead by example through implementation of challenging core components
Your Technical & Non-Technical Skills Include:
- Hands on and Functional experience with D365 Retail module
- Hands on and Functional experience with D365 Supply chain modules
- Extensive experience with retail business applications
- High level understanding of key D365 retail technical components (e.g. Commerce Runtime)
- Excellent presentation skills
- Personable, hardworking, a good communicator, and pay attention to details
- Rising to the challenge, thinking on your feet, and proactively tackling problems
- While keeping your cool, ability to work in high stress situations with demanding clients under tight timelines
- Flexible with travel when it’s safe to travel again
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology, Business, Sales, or Marketing strongly preferred or equivalent work experience
Share this job:
Avanade leads in providing innovative digital services, business solutions and design-led experiences for its clients, delivered through the power of people and the Microsoft ecosystem. Our professionals combine technology, business and industry expertise to build and deploy solutions to realize results for clients and their customers. Avanade has 29,000 digitally connected people across 23 countries, bringing clients the best thinking through a collaborative culture that honors diversity and reflects the communities in which we operate. We welcome all, and seek talented individuals who can bring their whole self to work, build inclusive teams and encourage diversity inside and outside the organization. Majority owned by Accenture, Avanade was founded in 2000 by Accenture LLP and Microsoft Corporation. Learn more at www.avanade.com.
Avanade® Is An Equal Opportunity Employer. Avanade prohibits discrimination and harassment against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, disability, veteran, military or marital status, genetic information or any other protected status.
The EEO is the Law poster is available here
and poster supplement is available here
The Pay Transparency Policy is available here
Avanade is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation due to a disability for any part of the employment process, please send an e-mail to Avanade at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (206) 239-5610 and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.
By using this site, you agree that we can place Cookies on your device. See our Job Applicant Data Privacy Statement and Cookies statement.