Business Solution Architect - D365 Supply Chain
Area of expertise:
You will drive revenue growth and support successful delivery of D365 ERP for the Retail Industry and design and communicate Retail industry solution offerings to Clients, Microsoft, Avanade Regions, and Accenture!
As a thought leader, you will establish and develop the existing capabilities, positioning Avanade as an innovator for customers and partners alike.
Reporting directly to the Business Application Industry Solution Team Leader, and in close partnership with the Global and Regional Solution Area Offering Leads, and our broader portfolio, you will envision and develop innovative solutions/services propositions and products for enterprise clients. You will drive cutting edge evolution in their data and application portfolios!
You will be responsible for creating differentiated propositions while solving business impacting client problems related to solutions, and leveraging Microsoft Solutions and partnering across the Avanade, Microsoft, and Accenture landscape to successful business outcomes.
You will effectively partner directly with our Accenture and Microsoft parent companies to achieve possible business outcomes.
Within a Highly Collaborative and Matrixed Organization You Will:
- Lead client discovery during the presale’s engagement
- Align the solution value with client objectives
- Design, build, and demonstrate scenarios with Microsoft Dynamics 365 aligned to the client’s key requirements
- Provide input to estimating the functional workstream for the project
- Advise the delivery team of industry best practices
- Recommend ISV partner solutions aligned to industry
- Identify and design industry specific offerings and IP
- Present solution and value to clients
- Lead with a diverse mindset, Avanade Values, and a strong focus on the development of your team and those around you
- Work closely with the Solution Architect talent community to ensure that the technical and operational details of services offerings are well understood
Your Technical & Non-Technical Skills Include:
- Hands on functional experience with D365 Retail
- Experience with Retail business applications
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Knowledge of D365 Customer Engagement is a plus
- Knowledge of D365 Supply Chain is a plus
- High level knowledge of Microsoft products, especially Azure, and Devops and Data Ops methodologies
- Collaborating with peers in a large, matrixed organizations, including significant experience with offshore teams and delivery
- Knowledge of opportunities and risks associated with large scale, complex projects for your enterprise clients
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or technology-related field, or an equivalent combination of education and experience
- Proven people leadership experience within a consultancy
Share this job:
Avanade is the leading provider of innovative digital and cloud services, business solutions and design-led experiences on the Microsoft ecosystem. Our professionals bring bold, fresh thinking combined with technology, business and industry expertise to help make a genuine human impact on our clients, their customers and their employees. We are the power behind the Accenture Microsoft Business Group, helping companies to engage customers, empower employees, optimize operations and transform products, leveraging the Microsoft platform. Avanade has 50,000 professionals in 26 countries, bringing clients our best thinking through a collaborative culture that honors diversity and reflects the communities in which we operate. Majority owned by Accenture, Avanade was founded in 2000 by Accenture LLP and Microsoft Corporation. Learn more at www.avanade.com.
Avanade® is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Avanade prohibits discrimination and harassment against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, disability, veteran, military or marital status, genetic information, or any other protected status.
Avanade is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation due to a disability for any part of the employment process, please send an e-mail to Avanade at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (206) 239-5610 and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.
By using this site, you agree that we can place Cookies on your device. See our Job Applicant Data Privacy Statement and Cookies statement.