Business Operations Assistant
Area of expertise:
As a Business Operations Assistant you can expect a versatile and varied area of responsibility. Your role will be to provide operational support for the sales operations and leadership team by coordinating various administrative tasks and resources. With time, you will be interacting with global teams and working together on new sales opportunities.
- Day-to-day you will monitor e-mail communication and update the internal planning board accordingly with the newest sales and staffing requests
- Follow up with the operations team to make sure actions are taken
- Track the sales opportunities progress in CRM system and keep the team informed on any changes
- Assist with preparing sales materials as well as management reports according to the relevant specification and content.
- Prepare material for the weekly sales and leadership meetings.
What we can offer:
- At Avanade you will become part of a modern, dynamic, and international company where you can contribute your ideas, learn from experienced professionals, and become part of a unique culture
- We will support you in your growth into additional areas of responsibilities with many opportunities for training
- You will work in our modern office located either in the center of Wroclaw or Krakow (as per the current pandemic situation: digital workplace and home office option available as well)
- Flexible division of working hours, part-time to full time eventually.
Ideally, you would have:
- Great attention to detail and organizational skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- Ability to adapt your communication style to multiple stakeholders
- Bachelor's degree or an equivalent combination of education
- Min. 6 months of experience in administrative or operational support role
- Knowledge of MS Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Teams etc.)
- Familiarity with IT field as a plus or willingness to learn the basics notion.
Even if not all of this fits your profile perfectly but you have a thirst for knowledge and a positive attitude, then you will probably fit in very well with us and we would be happy to receive your application!
Share this job:
Avanade leads in providing innovative digital services, business solutions and design-led experiences for its clients, delivered through the power of people and the Microsoft ecosystem. Our professionals combine technology, business and industry expertise to build and deploy solutions to realize results for clients and their customers. Avanade has 29,000 digitally connected people across 23 countries, bringing clients the best thinking through a collaborative culture that honors diversity and reflects the communities in which we operate. We welcome all, and seek talented individuals who can bring their whole self to work, build inclusive teams and encourage diversity inside and outside the organization. Majority owned by Accenture, Avanade was founded in 2000 by Accenture LLP and Microsoft Corporation. Learn more at www.avanade.com.