Business Intelligence Consultant
Area of expertise:
- You are interested in new developments in machine learning, Power BI and data science.
- You have knowledge of (relational) databases, data modeling, reporting, data warehouses, metadata and ETL.
- You have at least 2 years of experience with Data Engineering on Azure.
- You have a completed HBO / WO education in artificial intelligence, (business) computer science or related studies.
- You may also be able to program in .NET, knowledge of data quality, BI architecture, OLAP and data mining, but that is not a must.
- Your future colleagues help you with questions and challenges. Moreover, there is a pleasant, informal working atmosphere;
- Knowledge development is central to us, and we guarantee this both by offering formal training opportunities and by means of informal evenings where peers share their knowledge among themselves;
- With your passion, you can make a daily difference for our customers in the Enterprise market with the help of the latest Microsoft technology;
- We have a strong focus on the career and development opportunities. Every colleague will have a career advisor who works with you to create a plan and guides you through the many training opportunities we offer;
- We offer the opportunity to be socially involved during working hours and to work for a good cause;
- We have very attractive terms of employment, not unimportant to mention of course :-) Lease car, bonus scheme, telephone and laptop, good pension scheme, possibility to work part-time (min 32 hours) and many more extras.
Share this job:
Avanade leads in providing innovative digital services, business solutions and design-led experiences for its clients, delivered through the power of people and the Microsoft ecosystem. Our professionals combine technology, business and industry expertise to build and deploy solutions to realize results for clients and their customers. Avanade has 29,000 digitally connected people across 23 countries, bringing clients the best thinking through a collaborative culture that honors diversity and reflects the communities in which we operate. We welcome all, and seek talented individuals who can bring their whole self to work, build inclusive teams and encourage diversity inside and outside the organization. Majority owned by Accenture, Avanade was founded in 2000 by Accenture LLP and Microsoft Corporation. Learn more at www.avanade.com.