Business Development Manager (f/m/x)
Area of expertise:
- Identify opportunities to increase sales volume while ensuring client satisfaction is achieved
- Understand how our offerings can solve critical client problems and present these in a compelling way working with subject matter experts and strategies
- Manage customer relationships for new and existing accounts
- Prospect, acquire, develop and expand business leads, including working with Microsoft leads
- Work with the market & capability teams to capture client buying patterns and input into offering development
- Achieve short- and long-term revenue and profit growth by increasing the profitability of a portfolio of accounts by cross-selling service lines
- Proven experience selling IT solutions in a services or consulting environment.
- Experience selling a range of deals form early consultancy pieces through transformation into large managed services deals is key
- An understanding of the advantages of a global delivery capability and also the ability to leverage it in sales pursuits will be a significant advantage
- Proactive and practical, you will be adept at assessing customer requirements, and selecting appropriate methods to fulfil them
- Existing relationships with Microsoft is a bonus, but not essential.
- You will be skilled at determining priorities, establishing a systematic course of action to ensure successful completion, and allocating time and resources effectively
- Inside and outside Avanade, your interpersonal skills will enable you to leverage your network to facilitate, develop and influence
- Strong customer interface and presentation skills are essential in this role, together with a mind-set of customer service
- A skillful negotiator, you will be confident acting as trusted advisor when dealing with customers’ business needs
- At a minimum, you will have sold multi-year work into clients with tangible business outcomes which can be described
- Business fluent in German and English is necessary
- Quick responsibility, meaningful activities and valuing leaders who support goals and interests
- Successful quick start: two-day introductory event at our headquarter in Kronberg/Germany (currently remote sessions), personal Career Advisor, Mentoring Programme.
- At least 80 hours of training per year
- State-of-the-Art equipment (laptop, smartphone incl. private use)
- Flexible working hours and home office possible.
- Very attractive pension plan and very good benefits in occupational and non-occupational accident insurance
- You can find more benefits here
Share this job:
Avanade leads in providing innovative digital services, business solutions and design-led experiences for its clients, delivered through the power of people and the Microsoft ecosystem. Our professionals combine technology, business and industry expertise to build and deploy solutions to realize results for clients and their customers. Avanade has 29,000 digitally connected people across 23 countries, bringing clients the best thinking through a collaborative culture that honors diversity and reflects the communities in which we operate. We welcome all, and seek talented individuals who can bring their whole self to work, build inclusive teams and encourage diversity inside and outside the organization. Majority owned by Accenture, Avanade was founded in 2000 by Accenture LLP and Microsoft Corporation. Learn more at www.avanade.com.