Business Development Executive, Financial Services Industry
Area of expertise:
As a Business Development Professional-Financial Services, you will be responsible for leading and running the entire sales cycle. You will drive new and incremental revenue by prospecting, acquiring and developing new and growing business with direct Financial Services clients. You will build a pipeline for growth and closing business, including statements of work and contracts. You will interact with new and current clients, gather referrals from them and form strong trust relationships that open doors and close deals. You will maintain an extensive knowledge of current market conditions, similar offerings and current penetration of services and solutions.
Day-to-day, you will:
- Build and maintain access to key business decision makers and generate C-level contacts by networking across the marketplace.
- Understand the needs of your partners and marshal the right resources with direct authority.
- Meet with potential clients to grow, maintain and use relationships.
- Apply and demonstrate the Avanade Sales Process, solution selling and account management practices.
- Use detailed, comprehensive industry knowledge and experience to develop and support project strategies and advise and support team members and project partners.
- Travel as needed within your territory.
You are a dealmaker and self-starter who develops and wins new business in a complex consulting environment with sophisticated technology solutions. You work with energy, drive and dedication to overcome obstacles to achieve your goals. You take ownership and encourage others to make a positive impact. You have superb interpersonal skills and can establish relationships and neutralize conflict with colleagues, clients and others at any level inside and outside your organization.
Your background and skills include:
- Selling Digital, Cloud, ERP deals or other large-scale consulting engagements that include global delivery in the Financial Services Industry.
- Previewing, identifying and providing fast, effective solutions to unforeseen circumstances.
- Agility to respond to new situations by modifying your performance & adopting new skills and abilities.
- Hunter business development experience with advanced closure capabilities.
- Prescriptive sales principles and practices.
- Crafting and positioning business outcome propositions.
- Acting as a trusted advisor/discussion partner.
- Strong communication skills, including presenting on general and industry-specific topics.
- You will have 7+ years of experience in business development, as well as 5+ in Financial Services, relationship building and advanced closure, and in driving sales in a solutions-selling environment at the C-suite level.
Avanade is the top tier provider of innovative digital and cloud services, business solutions and design-led experiences delivered through the power of people and the Microsoft ecosystem. Our professionals bring ambitious, fresh thinking combined with technology, business and industry expertise to help fuel transformation and growth for our clients and their customers. Avanade has 30,000 digitally connected people across 24 countries, bringing clients the best thinking through a reciprocal culture that honors diversity and reflects the communities in which we operate.
At Avanade, we are committed to a diverse and versatile work environment where our people can be the best at what they do. We are proud be among leading organizations who are taking a stand for gender equity, both in and outside the workplace. This includes teaming with like-minded partners who are as hardworking as we are about strengthening the role of women in the workplace, including Women in Technology International, Anita Borg Institute and Catalyst.
Majority owned by Accenture, Avanade was founded in 2000 by Accenture LLP and Microsoft Corporation. Learn more at www.avanade.com.
Share this job:
Avanade leads in providing innovative digital services, business solutions and design-led experiences for its clients, delivered through the power of people and the Microsoft ecosystem. Our professionals combine technology, business and industry expertise to build and deploy solutions to realize results for clients and their customers. Avanade has 29,000 digitally connected people across 23 countries, bringing clients the best thinking through a collaborative culture that honors diversity and reflects the communities in which we operate. We welcome all, and seek talented individuals who can bring their whole self to work, build inclusive teams and encourage diversity inside and outside the organization. Majority owned by Accenture, Avanade was founded in 2000 by Accenture LLP and Microsoft Corporation. Learn more at www.avanade.com.
Avanade® Is An Equal Opportunity Employer. Avanade prohibits discrimination and harassment against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, disability, veteran, military or marital status, genetic information or any other protected status.
The EEO is the Law poster is available here
and poster supplement is available here
The Pay Transparency Policy is available here
Avanade is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation due to a disability for any part of the employment process, please send an e-mail to Avanade at email@example.com or call (206) 239-5610 and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.
By using this site, you agree that we can place Cookies on your device. See our Job Applicant Data Privacy Statement and Cookies statement.