Business Development Executive - Automotive
Area of expertise:
At Avanade, we have a bold ambition to be the world’s leading digital innovator, making a genuine human impact for our clients, our people, and our communities. We combine entrepreneurial thinking with the strength and reach of our Microsoft and Accenture heritage, and we harness the power of our diverse backgrounds to create a community of exceptional talent. If you’re ready to join 44,000+ professionals in 25 countries who are passionate, collaborative, and agile, Avanade is the right place for you. Because we believe that our capacity to learn is limitless and the future is ours to create. Together we go beyond. www.avanade.com/career
As a Business Development Professional, you will be responsible for leading and running the entire sales cycle. You will drive new and incremental revenue by prospecting, acquiring, and developing new and fast-growing business with direct clients. You will also work closely with partners driving new business. You will build a pipeline for growth and closing business, including statements of work and contracts. You will interact with new and current clients, gain referrals from them and form strong trust relationships that open doors and close deals. You will maintain an extensive knowledge of current market conditions, contending offerings and current penetration of services and solutions.
RESPONSIBILITIES & OUTCOMES
- Identify new sales opportunities across key channels to increase sales volume
- Develop and maintain strong C-level customer relationships, manage customer satisfaction, and drive cross-sell opportunities
- Apply Avanade’s sales process methodology, solution selling, and account management practices
- Lead customer engagement opportunities from lead generation to deal review, negotiation, and closing
- Create compelling proposals, generate sales, and drive revenue
- Plan and manage sales performance, forecasting, revenue generation, and customer satisfaction
- Achieve short- and long-term sales growth by increasing cross selling activities within existing and new accounts
- Develop and maintain opportunity pipeline using Avanade customer relationship management (CRM) system
- Maintain high-level understanding of Avanade offerings, Microsoft and Accenture solutions, and competitors' offerings
- Sell a portfolio of Avanade and/or third-party software products directly to end-user organizations
- Specialize in the sale of the Microsoft stack (Apps & Infra; Biz Apps; Modern Workplace; Data & AI and Security)
- Work effectively with Accenture, Microsoft & other partners to grow their book of business
- Support regional marketing programs for brand development, market awareness, market positioning and market demand generation involving media, analysts, and active participation in the IT community
- Use detailed, comprehensive industry knowledge and experience to develop and support project strategies and advise and support team members and project partners
The ideal candidate will have expertise in selling and influencing large-scale systems integration, consulting, or outsourcing decisions. We are searching for a passionate, professional, and impactful seller with technology and solutions depth, accustomed to working in a complex environment with large partners such as Microsoft and Accenture.
- The role requires someone who is independent technology savvy. Strong candidates will be able to hold a first level technical discussion with key client stakeholders to understand business issues, technology enablers, and qualify opportunities to be pursued or otherwise, without much help from technical SMEs
- Hunter business development experience with advanced closure capabilities
- Experience selling Digital, Cloud, ERP deals or other large-scale consulting engagements that include global delivery
- Previous experience winning business transformation projects and business change programs
- Ability to craft and position business results-oriented proposals
- Ability to act as a trusted advisor in addressing our customer's business needs
- Strong communication skills, including presenting on general and industry-specific topics
- 7+ years of experience in business development, relationship building & advanced closure, and driving sales in a solution-selling environment at the C-suite level
PREFERRED SKILLS & BEHAVIORS & QUALIFICATIONS
- Solid understanding of Avanade solutions, Microsoft products and technology services, Accenture industry solutions and of competitive offerings
- Proficient Account Planning skills (utilizing the global standard account plan document)
- Knowledge of sales pipeline management, and sales and revenue quotas
WORKS CLOSELY WITH
- Area Sales Lead & Regional GM
- Regional Leadership Team
- Area Sales Leadership Team
- Global Solution Areas & Area Regional Solution Area teams
- Sales Operations, Talent Acquisition and Total Rewards
- Regional and Area Marketing teams
- Alliance teams & counterparts in Accenture and Microsoft
Share this job:
Avanade leads in providing innovative digital services, business solutions and design-led experiences for its clients, delivered through the power of people and the Microsoft ecosystem. Our professionals combine technology, business and industry expertise to build and deploy solutions to realize results for clients and their customers. Avanade has 29,000 digitally connected people across 23 countries, bringing clients the best thinking through a collaborative culture that honors diversity and reflects the communities in which we operate. We welcome all, and seek talented individuals who can bring their whole self to work, build inclusive teams and encourage diversity inside and outside the organization. Majority owned by Accenture, Avanade was founded in 2000 by Accenture LLP and Microsoft Corporation. Learn more at www.avanade.com.
Avanade® Is An Equal Opportunity Employer. Avanade prohibits discrimination and harassment against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, disability, veteran, military or marital status, genetic information or any other protected status.
The EEO is the Law poster is available here
and poster supplement is available here
The Pay Transparency Policy is available here
Avanade is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation due to a disability for any part of the employment process, please send an e-mail to Avanade at email@example.com or call (206) 239-5610 and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.
By using this site, you agree that we can place Cookies on your device. See our Job Applicant Data Privacy Statement and Cookies statement.