Business Applications Financial Services Industry Lead-North America
Area of expertise:
The Business Applications Financial Services Industry Lead will be a key member of the Global Solution Areas (GSA) and North America Business Applications Leadership Team. Reporting directly to the North America Digital Sales & Service Offering Leader, you will have sales & revenue responsibility for the growth of Avanade's Dynamics and Power Platform business in Financial Services with a focus on Banking and Capital Markets.
You will act as a “hands on” pre-sales and industry offering strategy leader to define, implement, and drive strategic initiatives across the Dynamics Platform, with a focus on Sales, Services, Marketing, and Power Apps. You focus on supporting pre-sales for solutions that create business outcomes for our clients, as well as build, leverage, and maintain partnerships with Accenture and Microsoft.
You Have a Strong Understanding of and Experience in:
- Banking and Capital Markets Industries
- Insurance industry experience is preferred
- Growing a CRM (D365 CE) Practice targeting upper mid-market and enterprise accounts
- Strong pre-sales experience in Dynamics 365 Sales, Marketing, Services, and Power Platform
- Driving outcome-based and value-driven sales & delivery cycles
Within a Highly Collaborative and Entrepreneurial Environment, You:
- Partner across a Global organization with Regional, Advisory, and Client Account Partners, identifying and growing both new and existing opportunities
- As a key strategy driver, you partner with the regional leadership and delivery teams and provide end-to-end solution shaping
- Provide “hands on” support to each region with their end-to-end solution creation and sales strategy
Your Leadership Experience Encompasses:
- Experience in roles with growing responsibility within premier professional services/management consulting or technology firms
- Lead and grow a service offering within a highly matrixed, global organization
- Experience delivering complex business technology solutions for client organizations that have contributed directly to, or enabled, improved customer/employee experience, profitability, responsiveness, reputational enhancement, and top talent retention
- Lead the pursuit of engagements to positive closure, maintaining the relationship through the delivery phase resulting in repeat client business
- Create intellectual capital such as white papers, marketing collateral and webinars
- BA/BS degree or country equivalent experience
- Master's degree preferred
Share this job:
Avanade leads in providing innovative digital services, business solutions and design-led experiences for its clients, delivered through the power of people and the Microsoft ecosystem. Our professionals combine technology, business and industry expertise to build and deploy solutions to realize results for clients and their customers. Avanade has 29,000 digitally connected people across 23 countries, bringing clients the best thinking through a collaborative culture that honors diversity and reflects the communities in which we operate. We welcome all, and seek talented individuals who can bring their whole self to work, build inclusive teams and encourage diversity inside and outside the organization. Majority owned by Accenture, Avanade was founded in 2000 by Accenture LLP and Microsoft Corporation. Learn more at www.avanade.com.
Avanade® Is An Equal Opportunity Employer. Avanade prohibits discrimination and harassment against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, disability, veteran, military or marital status, genetic information or any other protected status.
The EEO is the Law poster is available here
and poster supplement is available here
The Pay Transparency Policy is available here
Avanade is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation due to a disability for any part of the employment process, please send an e-mail to Avanade at email@example.com or call (206) 239-5610 and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.
By using this site, you agree that we can place Cookies on your device. See our Job Applicant Data Privacy Statement and Cookies statement.