Business Analyst - Direct Origination Team
Area of expertise:
Do you enjoy connecting people with technology? So do we.
You’re a collaborator who loves solving problems with technology – and you use your solid interpersonal and organizational skills to build positive relationships. We’ll surround you with people who are as passionate about technology and innovation as you are!
You’re a natural bridge between consultants and clients, especially when projects are starting up. With your great interpersonal and presentation skills, you establish relationships quickly. You love working in an informal environment where you can use your initiative to realize results.
About the Role:
The increasing trend to use the Platform as a Service approach will continue to put focus and effort on clients needing you to understand their business and translate their needs into a solution that will realize results and leverage the platform.
As a Business Analyst-D365, you will be part of the team that will always look to seek further value for your clients in a post Go Live situation. You’ll collect information, analyse requirements, and solve problems, providing technical and operational support.
Day to Day You Will:
- Transform business requirements into a straightforward and technical model and match processes to application requirements
- Prototype and configure processes in D365 to make sure the system works the way your client needs it to
- Run workshops with your clients, consultants, and client leaders to analyse and design solutions for any application and handle gaps detected during prototyping
- Work with the technical team to make sure that your clients' needs are incorporated into the specifications and functions
- Create or evaluate a breakdown of your clients’ businesses processes so that you can identify and link functional and non-functional requirements
- Document settings and prepare your clients to use the system
- Support testing the proposed system and train users
- Travel as needed
Your Technical & Non-Technical Skills Include:
- A passion for learning and, teamed with good business sense and time management, you know how to manage your clients’ expectations effectively
- Being part of a project team where the project required multi releases and significant coordination and your responsibilities included ensuring deliverables were ready in time
- Working with Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Supply Chain, Finance, Commerce, or Sales & Marketing implementations with technical or functional architecture experience
- Working with Power Platform applications and DevOps
- Exploring solutions across the applications architecture as implemented in order to achieve the best possible outcome
- Bachelor's degree in a related field and/or relevant work experience
Share this job:
Avanade leads in providing innovative digital services, business solutions and design-led experiences for its clients, delivered through the power of people and the Microsoft ecosystem. Our professionals combine technology, business and industry expertise to build and deploy solutions to realize results for clients and their customers. Avanade has 29,000 digitally connected people across 23 countries, bringing clients the best thinking through a collaborative culture that honors diversity and reflects the communities in which we operate. We welcome all, and seek talented individuals who can bring their whole self to work, build inclusive teams and encourage diversity inside and outside the organization. Majority owned by Accenture, Avanade was founded in 2000 by Accenture LLP and Microsoft Corporation. Learn more at www.avanade.com.
Avanade® Is An Equal Opportunity Employer. Avanade prohibits discrimination and harassment against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, disability, veteran, military or marital status, genetic information or any other protected status.
The EEO is the Law poster is available here
and poster supplement is available here
The Pay Transparency Policy is available here
Avanade is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation due to a disability for any part of the employment process, please send an e-mail to Avanade at email@example.com or call (206) 239-5610 and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.
By using this site, you agree that we can place Cookies on your device. See our Job Applicant Data Privacy Statement and Cookies statement.