Business Analyst Consultant (Digital)
Area of expertise:
Business Analyst Consultant, Digital
At Avanade, business and technology consulting isn't just a job, it's a passion and more than just working with new innovations. It means defining processes which uses technology to solve business problems in ways that make a real difference to our people, our clients, and the world.
Note: We are not able to accept applications from those requiring Visa/Work permit sponsorship. Applicants must already be eligible to live and work in UK.
At Avanade, we:
• Are a leading digital innovator, realizing results for our clients and their customers through the power of people, processes and the Microsoft ecosystem.
• Thrive on open dialogue, collaboration and drive to help our clients realizing the results. We share best practices and solve problems through teamwork, both within a project team and larger communities within Avanade.
• Are committed to growth - as an organization and for each individual.
Learn more about our community:
Joining Avanade as a Business Analyst (Digital) means you are a part of a Business and Technology Integration Talent Community. We are a genuinely encouraging and helpful bunch and enjoy getting together for a social whenever we can. You have opportunity to connect with your fellow professionals on monthly calls and events, receive relevant training and skills, get involved with various initiatives within the Talent Community and share your experiences with like-minded people. We are always there for each other if the going gets tough, which means you will always be able to turn to someone for advice if you need to.
The Business Analyst role is recognised as a strong and prominent talent within Avanade UK. Business Analysts participate in growing our business, strengthening our assets and connecting with our people. This includes provide pre-sales support to the business development team, participating in internal initiatives and sharing insight with fellow colleagues.
About your skills as a Digital Business Analyst (sitecore):
You are an experienced digital Business Analyst with proven experience of working across large agile projects. You come from consulting background and worked with offshore and onshore teams. You worked on various digital projects, gathered requirements and done amazing analysis. Ideally, you worked in a SAFE and Agile methodology and you worked with Sitecore CMS platform. You delivered end to end at least 1 software delivery project, developed user stories and partnered with stakeholders to create test cases based on business requirements earlier identified. You are also very familiar with emerging digital trends and their application in the industry and have experience in automotive industry.
A typical day as a Business Analyst might look like this:
• early morning meeting/stand up with partners and the team to report on progress from yesterday
• meeting with them to refine a product backlog before finalising requirements documentation
• supporting the development team and answering their queries.
• As a consultant, roles and responsibilities can vary by project scope, project team composition and client needs.
Your typical workload will consist of:
- Analysis and Solution Definition (50%)
- Project Execution (40%)
- Business Development (10%)
What makes us stand out? There are plenty of excellent reasons to join us but let's keep it short:
• We have just been Awarded Top Employer in 2021 taking 5th place
• Women in IT Awards – Employer of the Year 2020
• You will have an exposure to work on different top Microsoft stack technologies but also a superb opportunity to develop yourself.
• We are supporting our employees to cross-train and develop their skills around different Microsoft technologies.
• Your colleagues are people with a real passion, dynamic approach, and enthusiasm for technology.
• You’ll have ample opportunities for career growth and personal development.
• We’ve won countless awards for our unrivalled technical expertise on the Microsoft platform, and for the innovative thinking that goes into our work.
• Your journey with technology doesn’t stop once you work at Senior level – it is quite the opposite!
Some of the benefits we offer are:
• Private Medical Cover, Income Protection Policy, Extended benefits, Bonus, 80 hours per annum studying towards Microsoft Certifications, generous pension and much more!
• Avanade University – real-time access to technical and skilled resources globally
• A dedicated Career Advisor to coach you and support your progression within the company
• Engaged and helpful co-workers genuinely interested in your growth
• A genuine focus on you as an individual – we help you discover your true potential and support you in growing your career and horizons.
• 12-time winner of Microsoft Partner of the Year.
• 24,000+ certifications in Microsoft technology.
• 90-plus Microsoft partner awards.
• 18 Gold Competencies.
Avanade leads in providing innovative digital services, business solutions and design-led experiences for its clients, delivered through the power of people and the Microsoft ecosystem. Our professionals combine technology, business, and industry expertise to create solutions to realize results for clients and their customers. Avanade has 38,000 digitally connected people across 26 countries, bringing clients the best thinking through a collaborative culture that honours diversity and reflects the communities in which we operate. Majority owned by Accenture, Avanade was founded in 2000 by Accenture LLP and Microsoft Corporation. Learn more at http://www.avanade.com/
Avanade® is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We evaluate applicants without regard to race, colour, age, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, disability, veteran, military or marital status, genetic information, or any other protected status.
Share this job:
Avanade leads in providing innovative digital services, business solutions and design-led experiences for its clients, delivered through the power of people and the Microsoft ecosystem. Our professionals combine technology, business and industry expertise to build and deploy solutions to realize results for clients and their customers. Avanade has 29,000 digitally connected people across 23 countries, bringing clients the best thinking through a collaborative culture that honors diversity and reflects the communities in which we operate. We welcome all, and seek talented individuals who can bring their whole self to work, build inclusive teams and encourage diversity inside and outside the organization. Majority owned by Accenture, Avanade was founded in 2000 by Accenture LLP and Microsoft Corporation. Learn more at www.avanade.com.