Area of expertise:
- You have experience and are very excited about programming with .Net, Azure and SQL Azure.
- You have experience with API Management and Azure Integration Services.
- You have a minimum of 2 years relevant IT-experience
- You are based and can work in the Netherlands
- You have finished a Bachelor or Master program in the direction of IT or other relevant studies
- Your future colleagues will help you with questions and challenges in an informal work environment
- Knowledge development is a key element for us and we stimulate this by offering formal training options and informal evenings where peers can share their knowledge with each other
- With your passion and the use of the newest Microsoft technologies you can make a difference with our client in the Enterprise market daily
- We have a strong focus on the career and development opportunities for our people. Everyone has a career advisor who will make a plan with you and who will guide you in your choices between the many training opportunities we provide
- We offer the opportunity to be involved with society and charity during working hours
Share this job:
Avanade leads in providing innovative digital services, business solutions and design-led experiences for its clients, delivered through the power of people and the Microsoft ecosystem. Our professionals combine technology, business and industry expertise to build and deploy solutions to realize results for clients and their customers. Avanade has 29,000 digitally connected people across 23 countries, bringing clients the best thinking through a collaborative culture that honors diversity and reflects the communities in which we operate. We welcome all, and seek talented individuals who can bring their whole self to work, build inclusive teams and encourage diversity inside and outside the organization. Majority owned by Accenture, Avanade was founded in 2000 by Accenture LLP and Microsoft Corporation. Learn more at www.avanade.com.