About the role
As a Back-End Software Engineer, you will develop and automate business functionality of enterprise systems using primarily Microsoft technologies. You will employ modern DevOps engineering practices to implement both cloud and on-premise solutions for clients.
You will enable modern application transformation while being surrounded by people who are passionate about building modern applications that demonstrate leading technologies. You will learn our client’s business, organization, systems, challenges and goals, and utilize that knowledge on a team to deliver outstanding results.
Day-to-day, you will:
• Build and automate the features and services that model complex business problems and power enterprise-scale systems
• Implement APIs and Microservices, integrating with external systems, including database design, data access, and ORMs
• Develop scalable cloud-based solutions, considering security and performance
• Support the design, development, modification, maintenance and evaluation of applications
• Support teams in evaluating detailed requirements
• Prepare and obtain approval of system design documentation
• Recommend changes in development, maintenance, and system standards
• Lead multi-functional product development teams to design, develop, and improve software assets that meet or exceed internal and external (customer) expectations, and meet requirements for product functionality, cost, and delivery schedules
• Apply knowledge to build an environment that fosters accountability, quality, commitment, growth, innovation, and supporting sales processes as needed
• Harness modern development and DevOps practices including CI/CD, containerization, and automated testing
You're passionate about solving clients' problems. You provide professional consulting services on major enterprise initiatives.
• Programming: C# / .Net
• Service Development: RESTful APIs, Microservices, ASP.Net Core, Azure API Management, Azure API Apps
• Microsoft Azure: Compute, Storage and PaaS services (Web Apps, Cognitive Services, App Services, Logic Apps, Azure Functions, Service Bus)
• Data: Microsoft SQL Server, Azure SQL, Entity Framework/CosmosDB, DynamoDB, MySQL, MongoDB
Nice to have:
• Containers: Docker, Kubernetes
• DevOps: Git, Azure DevOps, Maven, Jenkins
Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology