Back-end Developer - Dalian
Area of expertise:
Do you want to put companies back in control of their code? So do we.
You take the best from open-source applications to create bespoke solutions that are both innovative and agile.
You know how the right software solutions can help businesses do more with less effort. You know code inside out and enjoy putting innovation to work in real applications and getting real results.
About the job
As a Senior Analyst .NET Developer, you focus on designing, developing and testing mission-critical enterprise solutions and other custom application development projects. You’re as comfortable performing basic support and debugging functions as you are with maintaining existing applications, and you’re happy to share your program knowledge to support your colleagues.
Day to day, you will:
• Collaborate in all the different project phases, from defining technical, operational and user requirements, through to planning, quality control and testing
• Create conceptual architecture and develop solution options that match your clients’ requirements
• Partner with cross-functional technology teams to integrate solutions
• Coordinate with offshore and global teams
• Travel as required.
You are a talented software developer who loves to talk about technology and share your knowledge with like-minded and non-technical audiences. Your passion for technology is matched with good business sense and great interpersonal skills – clients think you’re brilliant.
Your knowledge and technical skills include:
• The .NET Framework, C#, ASP.NET, SQL Server, WebService, WebAPI, Restful API, NodeJs and other advanced components of Microsoft technology, using various agile and waterfall-based delivery methodologies
• Analyzing, designing, developing, implementing and maintaining application code in a variety of contexts
• Developing client-specific and/or web-based software solutions
• Application development, complex code development, application testing and component design
• Working with clients as well as global and offshore teams.
You probably have up to two years of relevant experience and a Bachelor’s degree in computer science, computer engineering, management information systems or a related field.
Share this job:
Avanade leads in providing innovative digital services, business solutions and design-led experiences for its clients, delivered through the power of people and the Microsoft ecosystem. Our professionals combine technology, business and industry expertise to build and deploy solutions to realize results for clients and their customers. Avanade has 29,000 digitally connected people across 23 countries, bringing clients the best thinking through a collaborative culture that honors diversity and reflects the communities in which we operate. We welcome all, and seek talented individuals who can bring their whole self to work, build inclusive teams and encourage diversity inside and outside the organization. Majority owned by Accenture, Avanade was founded in 2000 by Accenture LLP and Microsoft Corporation. Learn more at www.avanade.com.