BI Consultant (PowerBI Developer)
Area of expertise:
• Collect and analyze functional requirements
• Design of analysis models and data models
• Implement reports and dashboards (PBI)
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft SQL Server and of database modeling principles and techniques.
- Good knowledge of reporting and data visualization tools (Power BI).
- Knowledge and experience in the use of the main languages used in Analytics projects (T-SQL, DAX).
- Experience in multidimensional and / or tabular models (SSAS).
- Very good analytical, problem-solving and reasoning skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication in English, including presentation skills.
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in STEM or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
(will be considered “a plus” but are not required):
One of the following certifications:
- Microsoft Certified - Data Analyst Associate
- MCSA - BI Reporting
Knowledge of some of the main components of Azure Analytics:
- Azure Data Processing Technologies (DataFactory, DataBricks)
- Azure Big Data Technologies (Databricks, Synapse)
Share this job:
Avanade leads in providing innovative digital services, business solutions and design-led experiences for its clients, delivered through the power of people and the Microsoft ecosystem. Our professionals combine technology, business and industry expertise to build and deploy solutions to realize results for clients and their customers. Avanade has 29,000 digitally connected people across 23 countries, bringing clients the best thinking through a collaborative culture that honors diversity and reflects the communities in which we operate. We welcome all, and seek talented individuals who can bring their whole self to work, build inclusive teams and encourage diversity inside and outside the organization. Majority owned by Accenture, Avanade was founded in 2000 by Accenture LLP and Microsoft Corporation. Learn more at www.avanade.com.