Azure Pre-Sales Solutions Architect, Senior Director
Area of expertise:
Azure Pre-Sales Solution Architect, Director/Senior Director Level
If you are an Azure Pre-Sales Solution Architect operating at Senior Director level and you deliver with excellence, believes in changing things for the better, loves to innovate with passion and purpose then keep reading!
Avanade has an unprecedented volume of Azure cloud transformation opportunities, and this is an opportunity for the very best to articulate our industry leading go-to-market offering and value to our clients. One size does not fit all, and you will be well versed in creative problem solving and be able to craft innovative solutions out of our deep technical and delivery capabilities.
Why we are hiring?
This is an amazing opportunity to join a business that has experienced double digit growth year on year for nearly 20 years. And, joining a fast moving and talented team, that's been responsible for over 300% growth in our Azure business in the last 3 years.
About the role:
We are looking for an Azure Pre-Sales Solution Architect that is experienced with selling Infrastructure Consulting and Managed Services. You bring valuable experience of Microsoft Azure solution selling for extensive number of years and come from an Infrastructure engineering background with solid technical architecture and delivery management experience.
The position will be based from one of our UK locations, and with frequent travel to client sites and our London office. (post Covid19. Right now, we are all working from home right now, to ensure safety of our employees). We work flexibly and travel where needed. The role will be mainly as an Azure Pre-Sales Solution Architect, but all of our client facing workforce are consulting practitioners and will be involved in client delivery work.
What makes you the perfect Azure presales Solutions Architect? Well, you have the following attributes and knowledge:
PREVIOUS EXPERIENCE ON SAME SCALE IS REQUIRED
· You have experience with working with large global technology systems integrators and know how to navigate your way around their offerings, capabilities, accounts, and partners to originate and delivery opportunities.
· You have been responsible for the growth of annual sales and revenue numbers for in the Microsoft space, especially Azure based services.
· You can talk at the level of a technical engineer, right through to the c-suite. You have a good presence and can establish immediate credibility. You have excellent commercial awareness. Internally you set example as a leader, mentor and trusted ambassador.
· You have experience with the Microsoft Cloud Adoption Framework (or similar methodologies) and have delivered large enterprise Azure solutions. Having experience in pre-sales you can manage a sales pipeline, solutioning deal economics and write clear proposal and Statements of Work.
About your technical skills:
· Cloud Networking
· Azure Compute
· Cloud Governance
· Cloud Identity and Security
· Cloud Operations and Migrations
What makes us stand out?
- We have just been Awarded Top Employer in 2021 taking 5th place
- Women in IT Awards – Employer of the Year 2020
- You will have an exposure to work on different top Microsoft stack technologies but also a superb opportunity to develop yourself.
- We are supporting our employees to cross-train and develop their skills around different Microsoft technologies.
- Your colleagues are people with a real passion, dynamic approach, and enthusiasm for technology.
- You’ll have ample opportunities for career growth and personal development.
- We’ve won countless awards for our unrivalled technical expertise on the Microsoft platform, and for the innovative thinking that goes into our work.
- Your journey with technology doesn’t stop once you work at Senior level – it is quite the opposite!
· 12-time winner of Microsoft Partner of the Year.
· 24,000+ certifications in Microsoft technology.
· 90-plus Microsoft partner awards.
· 18 Gold Competencies.
Benefits we offer are:
· Employee Share Purchase Plan, Private Medical Cover, Car Allowance, 33 weeks full pay maternity leave, 2 weeks paternity leave, Income Protection Policy, Extended benefits, STI Bonus, 80 hours per annum studying towards Microsoft Certifications, generous pension and much more!
· Avanade University – real-time access to technical and skilled resources globally
· A dedicated Career Advisor to coach you and support your progression within the company
· Engaged and helpful co-workers genuinely interested in your growth
· A genuine focus on you as an individual – we help you discover your true potential and support you in growing your career and horizons.
Avanade leads in providing innovative digital services, business solutions and design-led experiences for its clients, delivered through the power of people and the Microsoft ecosystem. Our professionals combine technology, business, and industry expertise to create solutions to realize results for clients and their customers. Avanade has 38,000 digitally connected people across 26 countries, bringing clients the best thinking through a collaborative culture that honours diversity and reflects the communities in which we operate. Majority owned by Accenture, Avanade was founded in 2000 by Accenture LLP and Microsoft Corporation. Learn more at http://www.avanade.com/
Avanade® is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We evaluate applicants without regard to race, colour, age, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, disability, veteran, military or marital status, genetic information, or any other protected status.
Share this job:
Avanade leads in providing innovative digital services, business solutions and design-led experiences for its clients, delivered through the power of people and the Microsoft ecosystem. Our professionals combine technology, business and industry expertise to build and deploy solutions to realize results for clients and their customers. Avanade has 29,000 digitally connected people across 23 countries, bringing clients the best thinking through a collaborative culture that honors diversity and reflects the communities in which we operate. We welcome all, and seek talented individuals who can bring their whole self to work, build inclusive teams and encourage diversity inside and outside the organization. Majority owned by Accenture, Avanade was founded in 2000 by Accenture LLP and Microsoft Corporation. Learn more at www.avanade.com.