Azure Pre-Sales Solution Architect, Director Level
If you are an Azure Pre-Sales Solution Architect who delivers with excellence, believes in changing things for the better, loves to innovate with passion and purpose then keep reading!
This is an amazing opportunity to join a business that has experienced double digit growth year on year for nearly 20 years. And, joining a fast moving and talented team, that's been responsible for over 300% growth in our Azure business in the last 3 years.
We give you distinctive experiences, limitless learning, and ambitious growth. This is what you get when you choose to join Avanade. Step into a flexible, people-first environment that empowers you to be yourself, do your best work and accomplish amazing things!
About the role:
We are looking for an Azure Pre-Sales Solution Architect that is experienced with selling Infrastructure Consulting and Managed Services. You bring valuable experience of Microsoft Azure solution selling for a number of years and come from an Infrastructure background with prior infrastructure programme manager or delivery lead experience.
Avanade has an unprecedented volume of Azure cloud transformation opportunities, and this is an opportunity for the very best to articulate our industry leading go-to-market offering and value to our clients. One size does not fit all, and you will be well versed in creative problem solving and be able to craft innovative solutions out of our deep technical and delivery capabilities.
The position will be based from one of our UK locations, and with travel to client sites and our London office. (post Covid19. Right now, we are all working from home, to ensure safety of our employees).We work flexibly and travel where needed. The role will be mainly as an Azure Pre-Sales Solution Architect, but all of our client facing workforce are consulting practitioners and will be involved in client delivery work.
What makes you the right fit for Azure Pre-sales Solutions Architect role? Well, you have the following attributes and knowledge:
• You can talk credibly about engineer level experience, right through to the c-suite. You have a good presence and can establish immediate trust. You have excellent commercial awareness. Internally you set example as a leader, mentor and trusted ambassador.
• You have experience with the Microsoft Cloud Adoption Framework (or similar methodologies) and have encountered large enterprise Azure solutions. Having experience in pre-sales you can shape deal economics and write clear proposal and Statements of Work.
About your technical skills:
• Azure Compute
• Cloud Governance
• Cloud Identity and Security
• Cloud Networking
• Cloud Operations and Migrations
Why would you join us?
There are plenty of excellent reasons but let's keep it short! One of the many is: You will have an exposure to work with clients who are embracing the leading edge of technology and in particular, what’s possible through Cloud technologies. We are supporting our employees to cross-train and develop their skills around different Microsoft technologies. Your colleagues are people with a real passion, dynamic approach and enthusiasm for technology. You’ll have ample opportunities for career growth and personal development as well as guiding the latest use cases for innovative technology.
Some of the benefits we offer are:
• Employee Share Purchase Plan, Private Medical Cover, Car Allowance, 33 weeks full pay maternity leave, 2 weeks paternity leave, Income Protection Policy, Extended benefits, STI Bonus, 80 hours per annum studying towards Microsoft Certifications, generous pension and much more!
• Avanade University – real-time access to technical and skilled resources globally
• A dedicated Career Advisor to coach you and support your progression within the company
• Engaged and helpful co-workers genuinely interested in your growth
• A genuine focus on you as an individual – we help you discover your true potential and support you in growing your career and horizons.
- 12-time winner of Microsoft Partner of the Year.
- Top Employer Awards 2021 , 5th place UK, 1st place in Ireland
- Winner of Women in Tech, Employer Awards 2020
- 24,000+ certifications in Microsoft technology.
- 90-plus Microsoft partner awards.
- 18 Gold Competencies
- 'Avanade UK is a proud signatory of the Tech Talent Charter’
Avanade leads in providing innovative digital services, business solutions and design-led experiences for its clients, delivered through the power of people and the Microsoft ecosystem. Our professionals combine technology, business, and industry expertise to create solutions to realize results for clients and their customers. Avanade has 50,000 digitally connected people across 26 countries, bringing clients the best thinking through a collaborative culture that honours diversity and reflects the communities in which we operate. Majority owned by Accenture, Avanade was founded in 2000 by Accenture LLP and Microsoft Corporation. Learn more at http://www.avanade.com/
Avanade® is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We evaluate applicants without regard to race, colour, age, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, disability, veteran, military or marital status, genetic information, or any other protected status.