Azure Platform Lead
Area of expertise:
- Design the strategy to manage Client IT Infrastructure
- Support clients to design, build and run an agile, scalable IT infrastructure that is standardized and optimized to deliver operational efficiencies
- Improve employee and workplace performance and meet dynamic business demands
- Apply infrastructure improvements across the workplace, network, data center, and operations as well as provide resources to manage and run the infrastructure on a managed or capacity services basis.
- Azure architecture and implementation, including Azure Active Directory, IaaS, and PaaS solutions, Network, Storage, Security, and more.
- Azure automation, IaC, templating of solutions enabling rapid and consistent deployment. Practical experience with DevSecOps would be highly regarded
- Experience in application modernization, reducing dependencies on legacy architectures, modularizing systems, and maximizing value of cloud technologies
- Experience migrating large and complex workloads to Azure (e.g. SAP, Mainframe)
- Understanding of containerization and microservices
- Experience with opensource systems and other cloud providers (primarily AWS) would be a bonus
- Identity and Access Management
- DataCenter Operations and IT Governance
- Further, faster - We know it’s important for you to keep moving forward, that’s why you’ll have plenty of training time allowed each year across the latest technologies, client solutions, and soft skills.
- More than technology - Day-to-day, you’ll work on high-profile digital projects while being surrounded by people who have a passion for delivering results for our clients and their customers.
- Real-world, real career - We’re looking for passionate technology consultants who embrace change and collaboration. At Avanade, we invest in you. If you’re ready to make your career real, join us.
Share this job:
Avanade leads in providing innovative digital services, business solutions and design-led experiences for its clients, delivered through the power of people and the Microsoft ecosystem. Our professionals combine technology, business and industry expertise to build and deploy solutions to realize results for clients and their customers. Avanade has 29,000 digitally connected people across 23 countries, bringing clients the best thinking through a collaborative culture that honors diversity and reflects the communities in which we operate. We welcome all, and seek talented individuals who can bring their whole self to work, build inclusive teams and encourage diversity inside and outside the organization. Majority owned by Accenture, Avanade was founded in 2000 by Accenture LLP and Microsoft Corporation. Learn more at www.avanade.com.