Azure Integration Architect
Area of expertise:
As a part of the Cloud Integration team, in an important and visible role, the Azure Integration Architect will be a strategic subject matter expert helping us to build business and architect modern client and value-centric solutions to drive revenue growth and market.
· Lead client discussions and solutions around Cloud Microsoft Platforms.
· Support sales and proposal response teams with insights, solution approach, architecture, estimation, and proven delivery practices
· Drive, own, and develop estimates, architecture, staffing, scope, assumptions, and risks for projects to support regional pursuits and delivery.
· Provide assessments, strategy, and roadmaps looking to alter or improve their current workflow management systems or practices
· Work with local and offshore teams to scale workplace application development and management solutions
Your Technical & Non-Technical Skills Include:
· Demonstrated experience architecting Cloud-native platforms
· Solution design, integration, implementation/transition to productivity studio services through performing lifecycle management, application factory, and maintenance services
- + 5 years of experience integrating applications to Azure platform.
- Deep understanding of and experience with cloud-native software architecture patterns/practices such as microservices, evolutionary architecture, event driven architecture, pub/sub and message driven systems, service-oriented architecture, data integration, API first approaches on Azure,
- Experience in Azure APIM, Azure Event Grid, Event Hub, Azure App Service, SignalR, SQL Db, LogicApps, Functions, AKS
- Fluency (Written and oral) in English
Share this job:
Avanade leads in providing innovative digital services, business solutions and design-led experiences for its clients, delivered through the power of people and the Microsoft ecosystem. Our professionals combine technology, business and industry expertise to build and deploy solutions to realize results for clients and their customers. Avanade has 29,000 digitally connected people across 23 countries, bringing clients the best thinking through a collaborative culture that honors diversity and reflects the communities in which we operate. We welcome all, and seek talented individuals who can bring their whole self to work, build inclusive teams and encourage diversity inside and outside the organization. Majority owned by Accenture, Avanade was founded in 2000 by Accenture LLP and Microsoft Corporation. Learn more at www.avanade.com.