Azure Integration Architect
Area of expertise:
We are looking for a highly experienced Integration developers with Azure cloud experience to join our growing Australian Software Engineering team.
As an Integration developer you will focus on crafting, developing, and testing critical enterprise integration solutions. You will work on a variety of development projects, as well as maintaining existing applications when required. You have proven experience with cloud, hybrid, and on-premises integration technologies. Experience in developing integration solutions with the Azure iPaaS stack (Logic Apps, Azure APIs, Functions, Service Bus) will be key.
You will have the opportunity to work with a wide-ranging, high profile customer base across many exciting and challenging projects, including building integration platforms for enterprise systems such as Dynamics 365 and SAP, creating API or microservice architectures, and enabling real-time and event streaming capabilities for customers.
You know code inside out and enjoy putting innovation to work in real applications and getting real results. This is the role that you know will steer your professional career in the right direction.
Day to day responsibilities
- Collaborate in all the different project phases, from defining technical, operational and user requirements, through to planning, quality control and testing
- Build conceptual architecture and develop solution options that match your clients’ requirements
- Partner with cross-functional technology teams to integrate solutions
- Fix any defects and performance problems discovered in testing and participate in transitions of the application or technical architecture components to the Quality Engineers.
- Create technical and functional/end-user operational documentation for the software or system.
- Engage with offshore and global teams
Technical and non-technical skills
You also have proven experience as an integration developer in an agile program delivery environment, having hands-on experience with below:
- C#, .NET Core and .NET Framework, Testing with NUnit, xUnit or MSTest
- RESTful services, Microservices, ASP.Net Core, Azure Logic Apps, Azure Function Apps, App Services, Azure API Apps, Azure Service Fabric
- : SQL Server, Azure SQL, Entity Framework, Azure Storage, Azure Data Factory
- Azure Service Bus, Azure Event Grid, Azure API Management, Azure Active Directory
- Microsoft Visual Studio/ Visual Studio Code, Postman, Git, Azure DevOps, Gitflow, SoapUI
- : PowerShell, Bash
- Application Insights
- Working with agile and waterfall-based delivery methodologies
- Ability to work in teams and individually when needed, including global and offshore teams for delivery
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrated excellence in communicating and presenting complex information to technical and non-technical stakeholders, both verbally and in written form
- 5-10 years relevant work experience
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, MIS or related field. An equivalent combination of education and experience will also suffice.
- Ability to travel domestically as required
- Applicants must hold Permanent Residency or Australian Citizenship
Share this job:
Avanade leads in providing innovative digital services, business solutions and design-led experiences for its clients, delivered through the power of people and the Microsoft ecosystem. Our professionals combine technology, business and industry expertise to build and deploy solutions to realize results for clients and their customers. Avanade has 29,000 digitally connected people across 23 countries, bringing clients the best thinking through a collaborative culture that honors diversity and reflects the communities in which we operate. We welcome all, and seek talented individuals who can bring their whole self to work, build inclusive teams and encourage diversity inside and outside the organization. Majority owned by Accenture, Avanade was founded in 2000 by Accenture LLP and Microsoft Corporation. Learn more at www.avanade.com.