Azure Infrastructure Engineering Consultant
Area of expertise:
Azure Infrastructure Engineering Consultant –apply today!
Do you have ambition to deliver complex projects with global impact, where a focus on excellence and quality is acknowledged and rewarded?
Then we want to hear from YOU! We are looking for an experienced Azure Engineer/ Azure Consultant to join at a Senior Analyst or Consultant level. You will join our accomplished Infrastructure community, working with the newest Azure technologies on results-oriented and sophisticated cloud transformations.
Note: We are not able to accept applications from those requiring Visa/Work permit sponsorship. Applicants must already be eligible to live and work in UK.
About our team:
Welcome to our team. We play an instrumental part in doing what Avanade does best; delivering outstanding and complex projects and helping our clients transform their businesses through digital innovation.
We are a friendly and diverse bunch with a strong team of over 100 passionate enthusiasts and specialists in Microsoft technologies, and we are still growing. We have the ambition to bring on more people with a similar passion for technology, we actively encourage learning, idea sharing and progression; but also enjoy a good work-life balance and a good social life after work (when Covid-19 allows!)
· You have experience deploying or architecting Azure solutions across the Azure platform (Subscriptions/Management, Networking, Security, Compute, Storage, Operations) for major enterprise projects.
· You have knowledge in the latest Azure Infrastructure technologies (Open Source on Azure, Kubernetes, Azure Virtual Desktop, Azure Frontdoor, Azure Migrate).
· You bring the knowledge of infrastructure solutions from both cloud and on-premises, platform migration, system security, enterprise directories, and cloud technologies.
· You have knowledge in automation, scripting and DevOps.
· You enjoy solving complex technical challenges.
As a Consultant, you bring the following skills:
· Superb communication and interpersonal skills – you are working directly with our clients, alongside our team of consultants, or within a client team. You can communicate and present complex information to technical and non-technical stakeholders, both verbally and in written form.
· You will have experience engaging with the client to gather and advise on their requirement, writing high level and detailed designs as well as define architectural topologies.
· You will be comfortable working in large and small teams to design and implement solutions.
Some of the benefits we offer:
· Private Medical Cover, Income Protection Policy, Extended benefits, Bonus, 80 hours per annum studying towards Microsoft Certifications, generous pension and much more!
· Avanade University – real-time access to technical and skilled resources globally
· Dedicated career advisor to encourage your progression
· Engaged and helpful co-workers genuinely interested in helping you
· 12-time winner of Microsoft Partner of the Year.
· 24,000+ certifications in Microsoft technology.
· 90-plus Microsoft partner awards.
· 18 Gold Competencies.
Avanade leads in providing innovative digital services, business solutions and design-led experiences for its clients, delivered through the power of people and the Microsoft ecosystem. Our professionals combine technology, business and industry expertise to build and deploy solutions to realize results for clients and their customers. Avanade has 50,000 digitally connected people across 26 countries, bringing clients the best thinking through a collaborative culture that honours diversity and reflects the communities in which we operate. Majority owned by Accenture, Avanade was founded in 2000 by Accenture LLP and Microsoft Corporation. Learn more at http://www.avanade.com/
Avanade® is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We evaluate applicants without regard to race, colour, age, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, disability, veteran, military or marital status, genetic information or any other protected status.
Share this job:
Avanade is the leading provider of innovative digital and cloud services, business solutions and design-led experiences on the Microsoft ecosystem. Our professionals bring bold, fresh thinking combined with technology, business and industry expertise to help make a genuine human impact on our clients, their customers and their employees. We are the power behind the Accenture Microsoft Business Group, helping companies to engage customers, empower employees, optimize operations and transform products, leveraging the Microsoft platform. Avanade has 50,000 professionals in 26 countries, bringing clients our best thinking through a collaborative culture that honors diversity and reflects the communities in which we operate. Majority owned by Accenture, Avanade was founded in 2000 by Accenture LLP and Microsoft Corporation. Learn more at www.avanade.com.